Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's on your pizza?

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What's on your pizza?

Not the biggest pizza fan but it is yummy. Never have had it with anchovies and am sure I never will so no opinion there. My fav is just pepperoni but I like almost any kind of pizza.

Lucy-licious

Meat meat and more meat on mine please.....spicy chicken, spicy beef, ham, pepperoni, onions and mushrooms. yum yum...all on thin and crispy base with extra cheese.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

What a perfect night for this topic. I was just going to post about the pizzas I CAN'T seem to cook lately and they're FROZEN.

A few weeks ago not sure what I did but I went to take if off the rack and the entire bottom was still doughy and fell in between the racks.

Tonight, stick another frozen pizza in the oven, this time I put it on a cookie sheet. All's good and it looks delicious. Go to cook it and I forgot to take that cardboard underneath it off. WHOOPSIE.

I like just about everything and different styles of pizza. You keep those salty fishes off mine though.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Well ... you lost me as soon as you got to the pepperoni!!

Don't really like meat too much ... so I always go for the veggie pizza on a thinner crust. Don't like the thick crust because I think they just fill you up with bread!! Wherever possible I will add jalapenos to my veggie pizza ... and if I had to, take away the mushrooms cos they can make the pizza soggy sometimes.

So order the best veggie supreme on a traditional crust for me ........... and I'm there!!!!!

BTW .. has to be a tomato based sauce ........ can't be doing with this white sauce at all

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Had a neighbor when I was a kid who made the best "pizza".... Now I'd call it bruschetta ....thin crust fresh veg limited cheese...bellissama!

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads