Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am a no fuss kinda girl.....I dress and fluff the princess. Me not so much. Nail polish requires too much upkeep or it gets tacky looking quick. All 20 of my nails are Nekkid.

Me too! But now I have to paint Sedona's nails... So maybe I will do it too... Someday....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
my toes are always polished! even in the wintertime-christmas red is my favorite. i love OPI it never chips, i can keep adding a coat once a week for a whole month. my fingernails are nekkid or most often painted clear (OPI nail envy) because i wash my hands all day in the lab and they would chip like a em effer. painted nails can get a bit tacky on an every day basis...special occasions are of course special though

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My toes are natural fumunda cheese and all
Ok...Eewww....I keep mine polished all year round, living in Florida the land of flip-flops and sandles it is a must!! I get a pedi about every 5 weeks and do my own polish about every 2. I even made Joe get a pedi for the summer, he wears work boots and his heals get really rough. Then on his days off flip-flops He does NOT do polish :ROFL:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I must be the strange apple in the barrel.... I have never had a pedi or my nails done professionally.... Not even for my wedding!! Am I weird?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I must be the strange apple in the barrel.... I have never had a pedi or my nails done professionally.... Not even for my wedding!! Am I weird? Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah, but I am not sure that it has anything to do with mani/pedi :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I must be the strange apple in the barrel.... I have never had a pedi or my nails done professionally.... Not even for my wedding!! Am I weird?
I started having my feet done professionally about 2 years ago - it's heaven! And they paint them so much better than I ever did. I don't have the patience to sit and do my own toes.

Painted and it's a year around thing for me. My favorite color is dark red with bling!
Sounds like my husband's aunt. She loved the dark colors and bling.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Um NO! I've never ever ever ever ever had a mani or pedi before either. Nor have I ever put a pair of heels on my feet. What does that say about me? (No...forget it. DO NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION!!!)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I paint my own toes and fingers in hot metallic pink!! I don't do it often enough....so I am one of those girls who have chipped polish (and I'm talking currently) on 2 out of 5 fingers of my left and only 1 on my right. Personally...I think it helps maintain my youthful appearance. I actually got carded when trying to buy lottery tickets. :ROFL: I look young...but come on! You can't tell me that I don't at least look 18. Must be the polish!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Yes always! I do my own pedi's and have all the stuff, thats my relax time after the kids go to bed. I soak my feet do the pedi and usually a tone of pink I dont ever do any other color Im a pink girl!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.