Magic Mike

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm intrigued ........... I need to see it now ............ reading through the previous posts my memory absorbed the following facts .......

Channing Tatum
Shirts off
Sausuages

:whistle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm intrigued ........... I need to see it now ............ reading through the previous posts my memory absorbed the following facts .......

Channing Tatum
Shirts off
Sausuages

Lmao!!! Wait what about Matthew!?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

Channing Tatum
Shirts off
Sausuages

Well, Channing is so freaking hot and boy, can he move. I could watch that part of the movie all night long. Now Mathew...he was really looking his age in the movie. From the neck down....HOT! From the neck up....not so much.

The "sausages" are covered up and they don't even really give you a good tease. But...you do get to see Channing's nice nekkid bootie. And..if you love yourself some good washboard abs....well, there is tons of that.

I'd love to see the making of the movie. There is a scene where Mathew is teaching the new kids how to seduce the audience and work the stage. He literally is behind the guy 'grinding'. I bet it took awhile for that scene to finish because I would have laughed the whole time.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Okay, saw this last Friday...haha freaking awesome. God I love Channing. That boy is FINE.

I was laughing so hard at it. When he just made Adam go on the stage...haha that was fantastic. Loved the movie! :)

Bit awkward with my 16 year old sister, but hey...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.