Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay I am much more excited the Matthew mccoughney is going to be in it myself, no wonder you all are excited!!! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I just want to see Channing Tatum! I'm actually watching 21 jump street right now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Okay I am much more excited the Matthew mccoughney is going to be in it myself, no wonder you all are excited!!! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Me too - I love him and his curls and his accent. :)

Also, the movie was fairly well reviewed so far too. It looks like it could be funny. It's got to be better than "Rock of Ages" - I saw that last weekend...wish I could get those 2 hours back! :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Me too - I love him and his curls and his accent. :)

Also, the movie was fairly well reviewed so far too. It looks like it could be funny. It's got to be better than "Rock of Ages" - I saw that last weekend...wish I could get those 2 hours back! :)

I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan either, although I enjoyed that nascar movie he made, can't recall the name, but one of the best racing movies I've seen.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] Days of Thunder

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh! Funny, my cousin was trying to get a group discount or something and needs 40 people? I didnt know what she was talking about but this is it. She was excited to see Channing Tatum too. SO not my thing tho so I declined. haha

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
All the girls from the pharmacy are going Saturday night. Girls night!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm not a fan of Matthew, but I love love LOVE Channing Tatum. He is SEXY. haha. And he's not a bad actor. He was great in The Vow. He's sexy and sweet..what more could you ask for??

I think the movie looks like it has a good story to it as well. Even though the main reason I want to go is for the sexiness...
I bet I could drag Tim along. LOL.

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
just got home from Magic Mike :) Some friends and I made a girls night of it, we started at Applebees had a few drinks w/ our meal then headed to the movie. It was yummy...lol There was a minor story plot in there also:yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes i was not really interested in this movie at first but i hear its kinda good so might have to check it out. :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Saw it last night.....yummy? Yes. Good story line? No.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Saw it last night.....yummy? Yes. Good story line? No.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

Does it have to have a good story line with those two in it??? Lol

Members online

No members online now.