Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Where would you just love to kick back and relax? In the mountains with the fresh air? Or on the beach with your toes in the sand?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmmm..... tempted to say both. BUT if I have to pick one I'd be a beach bunny all the way!! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am 90 mins. from either Jersey shore or Poconos..... :hmm: gotts go with mountains, I prefer cool over heat

L

Lucy-licious

Difficult for me this one having never been in the mountains....but beaches bore me. I fact sitting around in the sun bores me. We prefer site seeing breaks nothing better for relaxing the mind than wondering around ancient ruins....bliss.

But the question is mountains or beach??
well since I know I hate the beach I'll go with mountains..,as long as I dont have to climb rock faces :lol:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I really want to say both!! I love the peace and quiet that a mountain retreat would offer, but I also am a die hard water baby!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Tough choice! Depends on what beach or which mountain lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Difficult for me this one having never been in the mountains....but beaches bore me. I fact sitting around in the sun bores me. We prefer site seeing breaks nothing better for relaxing the mind than wondering around ancient ruins....bliss.

But the question is mountains or beach??
well since I know I hate the beach I'll go with mountains..,as long as I dont have to climb rock faces :lol:

Angie! We will take you to the mountains!:up:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Ive never been to the mountains either and I dont like laying on the beach in the heat. If Im in the water then im ok..SO depends

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Mountains for me. I prefer cool over hot. That and I don't like getting sand in certain places.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No contest...mountains! I like the smell of the pines..the coolness...the peace and quiet..yup...:up:

Ditto. Nothing beats that smell does it? Mountains in a heartbeat for me too. Now what is awesome is the north cost where you have both, redwoods and coastline. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Mountains hands down. I'm not a put on a bathing suit and toast for a bit type. :tongue:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Beach . Mountains make me nauseous. Nothing like soaking up the sun, snorkeling , swimming , the smell of the ocean ,all the fish , simply amazing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.