Dreams

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Do you remember your dreams?

Do you think they mean anything or are they just random images your brain pukes out when your eyes are closed?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I often remember mine but not sure if they mean anything. Now to think of it I remember dreaming about bullies last night, not sure whos tho. lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I remember some but Im not sure what they mean! Sometimes I dont even remember what I dreamed...Oh wait last night I dreamed to fit on my bed instead of Brutus taking up my whole side :bang:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I almost never remember my dreams. But last night I dreamt of an ex boyfriend. I haven't seen or thought about him in forever. In the dream I was at an ATM machine and he was standing behind me looking all disappointed and disapproving. Today I asked some people about him, seems he died about 15 years ago. For some reason, I can't shake the look on his face in the dream.

It's haunting me today. What the hell made me dream about a guy I haven't seen in almost 25 years and what was with that look? (maybe the bump on the head from the refrigerator door?)

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I dont know BUT my grand mother told me she had a dreqam of her mother in a beautiful dress waving for her to come, three days later she died of a stroke! you decide?

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I dont know BUT my grand mother told me she had a dreqam of her mother in a beautiful dress waving for her to come, three days later she died of a stroke! you decide?

I can't have a stroke :blink: who would take care of the Abby? :scared:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
good question?? Mu husband had a dream one time about me at a party with a bunch of other men and he didn't talk to me all morning!!!!!!!!!!???? when he told me I was so mad.. he said it was so real it made him mad at me?

sometimes if I am stressed I will have a bad dream and I think its just because my mind won't relax? so as you can see I am of no help to this thread! :sense:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
good question?? Mu husband had a dream one time about me at a party with a bunch of other men and he didn't talk to me all morning!!!!!!!!!!???? when he told me I was so mad.. he said it was so real it made him mad at me?

Men! I'm more and more convinced that testosterone really DOES cause brain damage :ROFL: (no offense gentlemen :smoochwink: )

so as you can see I am of no help to this thread! :sense:

Sure you are!! I was just mainly wondering if everyone remembers their dreams or not. Some people believe dreams have meaning. One lady at work told me some Freudian crap about how everyone in your dream is actually you looking at yourself. I don't know if I'd go that far! lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I remember my dreams for the most part in great detail, like vivid detail. I also dream in color. I wish having looked back I would have kept a dream journal and even thought about it over the younger years and never did. I can recall quite a few of my dreams too.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

sometimes if I am stressed I will have a bad dream and I think its just because my mind won't relax? so as you can see I am of no help to this thread! :sense:

I have woken up mad at my husband a few times. Not in a LONG time now but I know it is hard to shake it when the dream seems to real.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I will wake up remembering the dream .......... fall back asleep and not remember it at all. They do say if you decide to keep a dream journal that you should have paper and pen beside your bed to write it all down as soon as you wake up because most times you will forget it all when you wake!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well I had one last night and scared the chit out of my hubby. It was a bad dream and it’s been a while since I did this: I woke up with a loud scream (and I mean an horrific scream) and my arm shot straight up in the air and my hand was in a fist. :eek:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never remember my dreams... I sense that I was or did dream, but no memory of them. Drives my therapist bonkers... hee hee hee

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.