Puppies thrown into river!!

sowdie

May 27, 2010
MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Have you seen the video of a Bosnian girl who throws a bucket of puppies into a river?!? Absolutely SICK, disgusting, appalling, and unforgivable behavior. When I see things like this it makes me disgusted to be part of the same species. Those poor, poor innocent little puppies. People are just plain sick, and the world is a better place without them. She deserves everything she has coming to her and more.

I didn't post a link because it's incredibly disturbing to the point where I wish I could un-see it, and I don't want to be the one to post that. It's everywhere on the internet, so you can find it by way of google if you so choose. It's very disturbing.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Have you seen the video of a Bosnian girl who throws a bucket of puppies into a river?!? Absolutely SICK, disgusting, appalling, and unforgivable behavior. When I see things like this it makes me disgusted to be part of the same species. Those poor, poor innocent little puppies. People are just plain sick, and the world is a better place without them. She deserves everything she has coming to her and more.

I didn't post a link because it's incredibly disturbing to the point where I wish I could un-see it, and I don't want to be the one to post that. It's everywhere on the internet, so you can find it by way of google if you so choose. It's very disturbing.

Haven't seen it and don't think I want to ........ :mad::(:eek::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns: ... but that kinda sums up how even thinking of it makes me feel!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my.. NO :( There are some people who are just born EVIL.. some people have absolutely NO good in them at all :mad:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I saw it and it was disturbing. I can't believe how happy she was when she was doing it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
now you have me curious but I just don't think I can stomach it.... How heartbreaking. I cry too easily and get too emotional over things like that. I hope she pays for her sins!!!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Oh my goodnesssss!! That is just horrible.. I honestly dont get, && wonder what the heck is going on in people minds to hurt these poor innocent beings. Sickening.. :(

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I saw this online - who the hell was taping her while she chucked the puppies into the water?

Also, there was a follow up that supposedly some 75 year old lady fished them out of the water and is raising them, only they do not appear to be the same pups.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How incredibly sad to even think about. I will not purposely go looking to see that video either.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.