Tanked

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Has anybody watched the show "Tanked" on Animal Planet? These 2 guys build insane fish tanks! I am just watching the first episode I've ever seen tonight and it's crazy!!! They did really neat gumball tank and a super cute one that looked like the bottom half of a surfer with his board in the water and the fish swimming all around.

So neat!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love that show. They did a bed for a kid that had heart surgery it was awesome.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Tanked..... stupid over dramatized show. I can't stand any of those current shows that are out. There is even one now about some auto parts store in the Bronyx.. stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!

wendykerr

Jun 3, 2012
Cibolo, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
Love tanked :) There is another show like it on, I just don't remember the name of it.
The only thing I don't get is how they can set things up sooooooooo fast and have everything be ok. Guess thats what happens when your big professionals :)

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That's it....we must contact the people at Tanked so they will make [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] an awesome tank and he will be a believer!!! Maybe in the shape of a bully....hmmm LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That's it....we must contact the people at Tanked so they will make @BruceP an awesome tank and he will be a believer!!! Maybe in the shape of a bully....hmmm LOL

I'll build my own, thank you very much!! LOL

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I've watched it a couple of times...very nice tanks they make but I wonder about clean up????

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.