I have BIG Bragging rights for today!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Today I got a text from my mom saying that my cousin chad carman got a call last night saying that it's a possibility he' ll be drafted to the phillies tomorrow (today) so at one o'clock our time we got official word that he had definately been drafted!!! He played at Oklahoma state for 4 yrs as a catcher and was named almost every award there is several times.!! We are so ecstatic about this awesome news!! He deserves every bit of it!! So everyone be on the watch for chad carman catcher for phillies, u can't miss him :)....

Ok I'm done ranting.... I'm just so excited cause he has worked his butt off for this accomplishment :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That is so awesome. Congrats to your family. I guess I will have to become a phillies fan. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH.... I'm in Philly and my family are NUTS about the Phillies!!! Tell him CONGRATS and Welcome to the city!!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
YEAH.... I'm in Philly and my family are NUTS about the Phillies!!! Tell him CONGRATS and Welcome to the city!!

That's awesome to hear!! He was in the 24th round which is low but he has his foot in the door at least. Guess we will wait till spring and see how it all goes. He is the type to achieve anything he wants sooo he will do great! We are all on cloud nine.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Today I got a text from my mom saying that my cousin chad carman got a call last night saying that it's a possibility he' ll be drafted to the phillies tomorrow (today) so at one o'clock our time we got official word that he had definately been drafted!!! He played at Oklahoma state for 4 yrs as a catcher and was named almost every award there is several times.!! We are so ecstatic about this awesome news!! He deserves every bit of it!! So everyone be on the watch for chad carman catcher for phillies, u can't miss him :)....

Ok I'm done ranting.... I'm just so excited cause he has worked his butt off for this accomplishment :)

when I follow baseball I root for the locals (Phillies) I'll surely keep my eye out for him :) I hope he does well, and that the Phillies dont do anything stupid (like they usually do) and trade away a good new prospect!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Congrats to Chad and your family!! Being a bartender in a very busy sports bar, we have MANY Phillies fans!! I will be proud to say one of my bully friends (trust me they all know I am a bulldog freak and belong to EBN) has a family member catching. We have all the Phillies games on every time they play!! I will be watching for him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's awesome to hear!! He was in the 24th round which is low but he has his foot in the door at least. Guess we will wait till spring and see how it all goes. He is the type to achieve anything he wants sooo he will do great! We are all on cloud nine.

So awesome.... let me know if he ends up in the Reading Phillies (farm team) it is about 35 mins from me

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
WE need him on Phils, being in last place right now, he may be just what we need. Hope he's a hitter too. Welcome to Philadelphia Philly's Chad. Givem hell buddy. It's a tough place to play any sports in. the fans really know there stuff and apreiciate good athaletes. Here we go Chad, Here we go!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Congrats that is great news!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How exciting for Chad and he must make you all very proud!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online