Oh boy.. sometimes husbands don't help

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and if you're a husband..don't be offended! LOL My 14 year old cut her own bangs :rolleyes: Of course, now they are now super short and this girl who starts high school in a week is VERY upset. So, I try to blend in her bangs to the rest of her hair so it looks less "chopped" get the bobby pin thing going.. and just as I get her settled down and thinking it will be OK..he tells her "don't worry, you can just wear a baseball hat" :eek: Now, she's bawling again. :(

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is such a typical husband for you! It is very funny but it will be a while before your poor daughter can laugh at it. How sad!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I remember doing something like that before starting high school. I was so mad. It grew fast though and I bet no one remembers it now.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, your poor daughter! And husbands... "can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em". I heard that years ago, and most of the time it fits!

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
:) sounds so familiar, but I suppose your husband was joking ( I also do that often)
I am a husband I live with 3 women (partner + 2 daughters) in a house.
I admit, men would somewhat more may take into account women's feelings ;) but don't exaggerate :D

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
:) sounds so familiar, but I suppose your husband was joking ( I also do that often)
I am a husband I live with 3 women (partner + 2 daughters) in a house.
I admit, men would somewhat more may take into account women's feelings ;) but don't exaggerate :D

I live in a house with two male dogs, two male cats and a husband...I need to get a female something one of these days! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.