Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Wonderful pics!!! Vegas and Bella are both so cute. [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]....did Vegas behave himself?

Now we have to top the 3 in one place. We need to do a 4 in one place. Who wants to volunteer???

:anyone:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
What a fantastic meeting! Love all the pics and I LOVE when members of EBN meet! So much fun to hear about! I kinda wish I still lived in a place people like to visit :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wonderful pics!!! Vegas and Bella are both so cute. @KMARINO....did Vegas behave himself?

Now we have to top the 3 in one place. We need to do a 4 in one place. Who wants to volunteer??? :anyone:

Back in march we did the Bullyfest in Jersey -- there were. I think, 5/6 of us
@ChanelnBrutus , @Twice, @BabyDuke, @nyerathrt, [MENTION=4523]Backnblack[/MENTION], and me --- Think I got them all. We were bad and did not do a group pic

L

Lucy-licious

Wonderful pics!!! Vegas and Bella are both so cute. @KMARINO....did Vegas behave himself?

Now we have to top the 3 in one place. We need to do a 4 in one place. Who wants to volunteer???

:anyone:

Vegas behaved perfectly...one little episode of air humping but that's it and it was over very quickly. Kelly and Joe were shocked at how well behaved he was, we figured it's because we are all used to Bully's so didn't go in overly excited at seeing him or apprehensive..he was a gentleman :love:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
florida2012280.jpg

:heart:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what a great thread. i love seeing this. everyone looks so happy and its awsome and yes makes everyone else just a bit jealous. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This place is amazing that's for sure! What a wonderf incredible day for you all. And to be able to actually met Angie in the flesh since she lives across the pond is even more special! When I met Henny, [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], it was like meeting an ole high school friend that I hadn't seen in years that have a lot of catching up to do. So special your visit was and one you'll carry in your heart for a lifetime. :luv:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Back in march we did the Bullyfest in Jersey -- there were. I think, 5/6 of us
@ChanelnBrutus , @Twice, @BabyDuke, @nyerathrt, @Backnblack, and me --- Think I got them all. We were bad and did not do a group pic

we are bad.. we have a group of the babies but not us! :hissy: but I agree that this site is just so wonderful. I have met so many nice people and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] was a huge help to my son landing his first RN position here in PA.. ( and this was all after she had lost her precious Nitschike, she was going through a hard time and was emailing me everyday with ideas and people for him to talk to ! I will never forget that ) the people here are GOOD people.. I enjoy coming here every day !

thanks for sharing these pictures with us.. looks like it was a great trip! :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I was so worried and warned Leslie, Angela and Bella about Vegas's "humping" issues, I was in total shock how well he behaved :heart:, he got a little excited once and that was it, no more. Bella is a feisty one and let Vegas know on no uncertain terms she would not put up with him humping her!! :bravo:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
@Libra926, I was so worried and warned Leslie, Angela and Bella about Vegas's "humping" issues, I was in total shock how well he behaved :heart:, he got a little excited once and that was it, no more. Bella is a feisty one and let Vegas know on no uncertain terms she would not put up with him humping her!! :bravo:

:ROFL::ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.