JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
whoa, Jeannie, better be careful w/how you word that...you mean THAT kind of grass, right?!:ROFL:

Your landscaping looks terrific! Okay, so when are you and Mike coming over to work on my yard?:yeah:
We can do your yard every April, yes that'll work. Oh you have to make that yummy bread pudding too. Oh and I like grass! :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It looks beautiful [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!! You are an inspiration to hear how long it's taken you to get there and I love the idea of saving all winter and then spending and planting in May. The house we moved into in July last year is very run down including the front and back yard. The owner we bought from didn't seem to have much interest in the the 5 years he was here, and the previous owner had it beautifully landscpaped and then when his wife passed away he gave up and didn't do anything. So we are battling years of neglect at the moment. :blink:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It looks beautiful @JeannieCO!! You are an inspiration to hear how long it's taken you to get there and I love the idea of saving all winter and then spending and planting in May. The house we moved into in July last year is very run down including the front and back yard. The owner we bought from didn't seem to have much interest in the the 5 years he was here, and the previous owner had it beautifully landscpaped and then when his wife passed away he gave up and didn't do anything. So we are battling years of neglect at the moment. :blink:
Thanks! It's been a lot of heart loving hard work that's for sure. I lived in Apartments for so long until I met Mike 11 years ago and yearned to have my own yard someday to really mold. I should post some pics to the hillside I built in the house we lived in Corona, CA when we were there from 02-04. Talk about some dirt moving. I love it though. :heart: I keep a hidden slush fund for landscaping. Sometimes I'll get an extra $20, 40, etc. when I'm at the grocery store and stick it in there. Or when Mike gives me cash from something he's sold to put in the bank, well I put it in MY bank. :angel: No way could I have been able to afford this all at once, heck no!!! Start saving now for May planting and you'd be surprised how much you'll have. :up:

Members online

No members online now.