Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What a weekend!

Lovely, and yes I like grass too. I really like the rocks also, but I'd be afraid my buddy's would eat them. You did well.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Kable View Post
    Jeannie, you do good work! Very professional! You must have been a landscaper in a previous life!
    It's been trial and error. I've lost about 15/20% of what I've planted by planting the wrong plant in the wrong area, lol. I do love working with the dirt, well until I see a bug!

Thanks all! It's been a work in progress that's taken several years. I have a bird bath too that I really love and can watch the birds drinking or taking a bath out my kitchen window.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalia55 View Post
    looks great I love the bully inspectors in the background!
    He was a PITA, lol. He's always there to help and in the way. He's qutie inquisitive.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    whoa, Jeannie, better be careful w/how you word that...you mean THAT kind of grass, right?!

Your landscaping looks terrific! Okay, so when are you and Mike coming over to work on my yard?
    We can do your yard every April, yes that'll work. Oh you have to make that yummy bread pudding too. Oh and I like grass!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

It looks beautiful @JeannieCO!! You are an inspiration to hear how long it's taken you to get there and I love the idea of saving all winter and then spending and planting in May. The house we moved into in July last year is very run down including the front and back yard. The owner we bought from didn't seem to have much interest in the the 5 years he was here, and the previous owner had it beautifully landscpaped and then when his wife passed away he gave up and didn't do anything. So we are battling years of neglect at the moment.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    It looks beautiful @JeannieCO!! You are an inspiration to hear how long it's taken you to get there and I love the idea of saving all winter and then spending and planting in May. The house we moved into in July last year is very run down including the front and back yard. The owner we bought from didn't seem to have much interest in the the 5 years he was here, and the previous owner had it beautifully landscpaped and then when his wife passed away he gave up and didn't do anything. So we are battling years of neglect at the moment.
    Thanks! It's been a lot of heart loving hard work that's for sure. I lived in Apartments for so long until I met Mike 11 years ago and yearned to have my own yard someday to really mold. I should post some pics to the hillside I built in the house we lived in Corona, CA when we were there from 02-04. Talk about some dirt moving. I love it though. I keep a hidden slush fund for landscaping. Sometimes I'll get an extra $20, 40, etc. when I'm at the grocery store and stick it in there. Or when Mike gives me cash from something he's sold to put in the bank, well I put it in MY bank. No way could I have been able to afford this all at once, heck no!!! Start saving now for May planting and you'd be surprised how much you'll have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads