has anyone seen the sun??

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i am serious...i have seen in for a total of maybe 2 days in the last 2 weeks. it has rained so much my allergies are in overdrive from the mold coming out. i sound like i should be working for a phone sex company. :cursing:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Um.... Yes, all the time. My question in return is has anyone seen the rain? :D

Monsoon season is not for another month, so we will have many days of sun for a while. I actually get out of sorts on cloudy days here but I do look forward to our storms in July & August. Only because they leave as quickly as they come. Rest of the day is sunny ( but more humid :()

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Im with [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I am :begging: for rain!!! We have not had rain in probably a month. Our season is coming up. It is bright shiney and with humidity today 96, Too hot!!! We had our front yard dug up two weeks ago and laid fresh sod, my water bill is going to be more than my mortgage this month!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hope to see sun here this holiday weekend! Heading upta camp and would make it extra special.

L

Lucy-licious

the sun came over here for a short break...it doesnt have to shine to hard to get us Brits complaining so we make it happy :rofl:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
the sun came over here for a short break...it doesnt have to shine to hard to get us Brits complaining so we make it happy :rofl:
agree,its so hot here in the uk,all annie can do is sit and look out of the window ,i almost lost a young bulldog called genie many years ago due to over heating ,wont risk that again,so out for pees but straight back in the house!!!,us brits are really not used to the sun and my oh my dont we see some sights when the sun shines:whew:people walking around in clothes i would not wear in the house let alone in public,karen

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
its been rainy here alot to. we finally get a whole weekend of sun. ive had to keep the leaves away from the house or sarahs mold allergy kicks in and mine to. grrr.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
i am serious...i have seen in for a total of maybe 2 days in the last 2 weeks. it has rained so much my allergies are in overdrive from the mold coming out. i sound like i should be working for a phone sex company. :cursing:

Forget the weather report! Let's hear more about your side job, lol!!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
still have the phone sex voice coming and going...it's been raining and raining and raining...we have seen some more sun but we have had a buttload of rain...the side job wouldn't pay well...NO ONE uses the phone anymore...it's all internet now...hahahah

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online