"Get to know you" thread..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What do you drive: Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, OR Pontiac Firebird, OR 1923 Ford Tbucket Roadster. :)

Favorite room in your house: We spend most our time in what we call our computer room but its actually our family room.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Hawaii

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Australia even tho I've been to Sydney there is so much more to see there.

What would your dream job be? Work??? NO way!!!! (I'm retired) :p

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
What do you drive: Honda Prelude but with two kids and 3 fur kids I think its time for something bigger:yes:

Favorite room in your house: My bedroom lol. I love to sleepZzzz

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: New York

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Germany

What would your dream job be? FBI:guns:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
What do you drive: Dodge Charger (black)

Favorite room: my bedroom

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited...Flordia to Disneyland!!

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have never visited where would it be...Australia

dream job... Vet :)

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
What do you drive: Ford Taurus

Favorite room in your house: Just bought our first house... we have a lot of work left to do and too many things to buy! Right now I would say the Living room... we have a nice home theater system we like to spend our free time watching movies and cuddling up with the Bacon. :)

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Hawaii, I love the beach and warm weather!

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Definitely Italy! I want to go see my family's old home before they came to America. Also the food is very important part of the trip! :w00t:

What would your dream job be? Physicians Assistant... which will hopefully not be just a dream! :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What do you drive: 08 mazda 3 and a 08 dodge 4x4 1 ton diesel!!!! hehe love leaving people in black smoke, guess its a tx thing lol....

Not just a tx thing, I would have TOTALLY got a big truck instead of my mazda but I knew I couldn't afford all the gas. I LOVE trucks! All things considered, being who I am, I think I'd enjoy living in Texas way more than Cali!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i love trucks too i like sitting up and not being close to the ground. i do love my little mazda i drive 100 miles a day 4 days a week and its been awesome with the mileage!!! jeff said once we get married and settled more and i find a job actually in town then we will up grade my ride to a newer dodge diesel I CANT WAIT!!!!! plus i would love to have some eb owners close!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.