LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
this might be fun :)

What do you drive:

Favorite room in your house:

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?:

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be?

What would your dream job be?

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Here's mine..

What do you drive: Honda Accord and FJ Cruiser (I usually only take the 4 wheel drive in the winter though)

Favorite room in your house: My living room - it's lodge themed and quite peaceful and cozy

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: California

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? France

What would your dream job be? Well.. when my kids were younger - it would be a stay at home mom. But, now that they are teens I would have to say if I had to do it all over again I would want to be a meteorologist - I know.. a far cry from a nurse! LOL

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
What do you drive: Dodge Charger & Harley Street Bob

Favorite room in your house: A room we dubbed as the "Man Cave"... it has all my toys; computers, books, aquarium

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: South Dakota.... been wanting to take a bike ride through the Black Hills... some day

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Samoa... they are known as the "Happy People"... that's worth checking out.

What would your dream job be? A Photographer for National Geographic

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Good idea!

What do you drive: Pontiac Vibe

Favorite room in your house: Bedroom...my sanctuary.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Hawaii or Alaska

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? The Netherlands

What would your dream job be? Teaching college history or running a non profit no kill shelter or both :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
What do you drive? Saturn Aura weekdays, Saturn Sky convertible during nice weather
Favorite room in my house? Kitchen, it is big, I love to cook and the family hangs out while I do it.
The State I have not seen and would love to: Alaska (preferably on a cruise, you can see more)
The country I would love to see? New Zealand, ever since my grandmother went and brought home a book about it, I was 8
Dream job? Dentist (I love dentistry) or a lotto winner. lol

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What do you drive: Mazda 3

Favorite room in your house: Thats tough, I love my bedroom and living room but if I had to pick the living room.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Geez another hard one, it's between New York and Wyoming but if I had to pick Wyoming.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Ireland

What would your dream job be? Being paid to run a dog rescue. Going to open a rescue one day but I know I'll have to work a day job to have the money to run it!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
What do you drive? PT cruiser, which I love! This is my second one.

Favorite room in your house: I think my family room, but I like the whole house, so that's a hard question.

If you could visit one state in the US you haven't visited... where would it be? Maine, and it would have to be in Autumn when the leaves are changing.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you haven't visited...where would it be? Ireland. My grandfather came from there and I'd LOVE to see it someday.

What would your dream job be? I always wanted to teach high school history.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What do you drive: Ford Edge .... love it and need it for the SNOW we get up here!!! :mad:

Favorite room in your house: Family room

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Hmmm.... only been in the states for 3 years, so there's so many to choose from. I'd have to say Colarado as my first choice

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Italy ... cos I love their wine! >.<

What would your dream job be? Physical Therapist

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
What do you drive: Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Compass (Yes... we are a Jeep family)

Favorite room in your house: Any room my family is in. There isn't one inparticular.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Massachusetts- the cape mostly

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Austrailia

What would your dream job be?Freelance photography...I should have gone into to that

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] you are always coming up with such good ideas!

What do you drive: chevy 2500 4x4~love it! (dont usually drive far or I trade with hubbies work car a litte ford focus)

Favorite room in your house:I dont have a fav cuz every room I look at I wanna paint or something. I guess the living room since thats where we hang out the most.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: There are many I would love to see but if I had to pick 1 and that is all, Alaska.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Hmm... have heard Costa Rica is amazing but then Italy, Ireland, Australia all sound wonderful too. I would settle on Italy for the food and wine. ;)

What would your dream job be? I always say in my next life I want to live up with that guy who trains grizzly bear actors. So amazing and beautiful!!! Here is a link to him and his famous Bart the bear who passed a while back. http://bartbear.tripod.com/

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What do you drive: I drive a GMC Yukon

Favorite room in your house: I really love our bonus room. It has my nice overstuffed chair, bookshelves stuffed with books, a 52 inch flat screen, a beautiful wood electric fireplace and a nice AC, so matter what mood I'm in or how the weather is, I can find sanctuary here.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: I want to visit New York for the landmarks, Alaska to experience the never ending daylight, Hawaii for the beaches...I think New York wins.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? This is a hard one. With my camera in hand, I'd like to visit them all. I'd have to say France.

What would your dream job be? I'd be an endless money pot. That way I could visit all the states and all the countries. I'd take my "assortment" of cameras with me and I'd go by boat. Cruise around the world and be under no time restraint.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What do you drive: 2005 Grand Caravan (yep, 4 kids = minivan) or 2007 Chevy Tahoe

Favorite room in your house: Back patio & yard, Office & Kitchen. Love my backyard, I could spend all day out there if I did not have kids to care for! Office, because I spend so much time there, plus that is where all my hobbies are, photos, EBN, scrapbooking.... and the Kitchen, well I love to cook!

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Alaska, because it is the only state I have not been in! But I would love to vacation the Big Apple someday.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Italy, so much to see there- so much history. Also Norway because I am mostly Norweigian

What would your dream job be? At home mom, secretary for mine and my husbands business, and forum administrator. ;) Actually, if I ever had to do another career, I would love to be an OBGYN nurse. Be there to help moms deliver their babies, help them recover, learn to nurse, ect. Some day, when my kids are older, I want to at least go to school to be a tech, it does not take much schooling, but you get to do a lot with the new moms. At my hospital here, there is even the gal who comes by to place your orders and delivers your food. That would be awesome too!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
What do you drive: Honda Civic Coupe! :)

Favorite room in your house: My Kitchen, I Love to cook. If not my bedroom, I love my bed && my sleeep! :D

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Mmm upp north.. I've been all over the west, south, & east coast. I would love to go up cold to all the lakes.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Europe! Taste all the yummy pastries && visit all the cathedrals

What would your dream job be? Mm not sure.. I'm having a hard desicion deciding what to be right now in school && all. But hopefully it all plans out && I love my career when I choose one! :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
What do you drive: 08 mazda 3 and a 08 dodge 4x4 1 ton diesel!!!! hehe love leaving people in black smoke, guess its a tx thing lol.....

Favorite room in your house: our newly half way finished den. we put down tavertine tile re did the fire place w veneer stone, we are waiting for our mesquite mantel to dry out so we can finish it up. so sad it wont be done in time to hang stocking on :(. just need to paint one wall, hang curtains and buld the selves for the 2 built in bookcases, o and cant forget to fix up our wet bar, and put in recessed lighting!!! ugh writing this makes it seem so far from being done

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?:hawaii which thats where we decided to get married in 2 yrs!!!

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? fiji

What would your dream job be? pro barrel racer!!! i raced my whole life up to 18yrs old went to college and my dad wouldnt let me rodeo in college and he sold her :(

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.