Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Kikiwhoa21's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicky! :)
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chev Chelios && Faith
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: "Get to know you" thread..

What do you drive: Honda Civic Coupe!

Favorite room in your house: My Kitchen, I Love to cook. If not my bedroom, I love my bed && my sleeep!

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Mmm upp north.. I've been all over the west, south, & east coast. I would love to go up cold to all the lakes.

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Europe! Taste all the yummy pastries && visit all the cathedrals

What would your dream job be? Mm not sure.. I'm having a hard desicion deciding what to be right now in school && all. But hopefully it all plans out && I love my career when I choose one!
    .Peace.Love.&&.Bullies.<3

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

**bump**

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

What do you drive: 08 mazda 3 and a 08 dodge 4x4 1 ton diesel!!!! hehe love leaving people in black smoke, guess its a tx thing lol.....

Favorite room in your house: our newly half way finished den. we put down tavertine tile re did the fire place w veneer stone, we are waiting for our mesquite mantel to dry out so we can finish it up. so sad it wont be done in time to hang stocking on . just need to paint one wall, hang curtains and buld the selves for the 2 built in bookcases, o and cant forget to fix up our wet bar, and put in recessed lighting!!! ugh writing this makes it seem so far from being done

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?:hawaii which thats where we decided to get married in 2 yrs!!!

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? fiji

What would your dream job be? pro barrel racer!!! i raced my whole life up to 18yrs old went to college and my dad wouldnt let me rodeo in college and he sold her

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

What do you drive: Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, OR Pontiac Firebird, OR 1923 Ford Tbucket Roadster.

Favorite room in your house: We spend most our time in what we call our computer room but its actually our family room.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Hawaii

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Australia even tho I've been to Sydney there is so much more to see there.

What would your dream job be? Work??? NO way!!!! (I'm retired)

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

What do you drive: Honda Prelude but with two kids and 3 fur kids I think its time for something bigger

Favorite room in your house: My bedroom lol. I love to sleep

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: New York

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Germany

What would your dream job be? FBI

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

What do you drive: Dodge Charger (black)

Favorite room: my bedroom

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited...Flordia to Disneyland!!

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have never visited where would it be...Australia

dream job... Vet

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

What do you drive: Ford Taurus

Favorite room in your house: Just bought our first house... we have a lot of work left to do and too many things to buy! Right now I would say the Living room... we have a nice home theater system we like to spend our free time watching movies and cuddling up with the Bacon.

If you could visit one state in the US you have not visited..where would it be?: Hawaii, I love the beach and warm weather!

If you could visit one other country in the world, you have not visited..where would it be? Definitely Italy! I want to go see my family's old home before they came to America. Also the food is very important part of the trip!

What would your dream job be? Physicians Assistant... which will hopefully not be just a dream!
    <3 Bacon and Danny

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lexterwayne View Post
    What do you drive: 08 mazda 3 and a 08 dodge 4x4 1 ton diesel!!!! hehe love leaving people in black smoke, guess its a tx thing lol....
    Not just a tx thing, I would have TOTALLY got a big truck instead of my mazda but I knew I couldn't afford all the gas. I LOVE trucks! All things considered, being who I am, I think I'd enjoy living in Texas way more than Cali!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

i love trucks too i like sitting up and not being close to the ground. i do love my little mazda i drive 100 miles a day 4 days a week and its been awesome with the mileage!!! jeff said once we get married and settled more and i find a job actually in town then we will up grade my ride to a newer dodge diesel I CANT WAIT!!!!! plus i would love to have some eb owners close!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads