Warning your right to party is now in jeopardy

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
It's a sad sad day as I just found out MCA aka Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys passed away. This makes me sad now I will never be able to take my kids to a Beastie Boy concert and have them look at me and a bunch of other 30 somethings like we have all lost our minds.All I have to say is girls , all I really want is girls, to do the dishes, girls to do the laundry , girls to clean up my room GIRLS!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow... had not heard.... have to go check it out to see what happen

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Very sad 😥 Beastie Boys fan!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] I am very sad as well!! But not just 30 something but us 40 somethings as well!! I had licensed to ill memorized as a teen and have the record (you know those round thingies!!) of fight for your right. I will definitely toast to MCA tonight!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I was having lunch when my son text me this and I was shocked and so sad. The Beastie Boys were the soundtrack to my high school days.
I remember when they came to Houston with Run DMC and I went to the hotel in hopes to meet them. I was able to meet Run DMC but their bodyguard
Pookie wouldn't let me meet the Beasties and I was so sad! License to Ill is great from start to finish!!! Still in my iPod today :D

R.I.P. Adam Yauch

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
"Lookin' for a girl I ran into a guy
His name is M.C.A., I said, 'Howdy' he said, 'Hi' "

RIP Adam Yauch - truly someone who leaves such a hole in music but someone who also created so much and will be remembered always

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Go to youtube and watch the Cold Play tribute to them... really cool version of 'Fight for your right'

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
just reading the topic my first thought was 'well, YOU GOTTA FIGHT'. I was sad watching the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions! =/ I had been looking forward to it for months (as soon as I knew BB would be inducted)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.