Guess who is excited??? This girl!!!

slebrun

Mar 1, 2012
Frederick, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston & Logie
Goodbye small little row house with the crappy HOA, crazy neighbor, no yard having and no storage space! We are going house hunting tomorrow and I can't wait! I know it's a long process and we own our current home which is a hard seller. But it doesn't matter, nothing does, because we will move and I couldn't be happier. We are looking for a house to grow into, sits on a least an acre and has to have a beautiful master bath or big enough where we can add it. Oh I almost forgot the most important thing, I don't even want to see another neighbors house in the distance, nope, not even one. I will be out in the woods with complete privacy! Now I just need to find cat like collars with bells on them for the bullies so I know where they are. They are not lunch for the wilderness will be shackin up with! I'll keep you everyone posted, whoop whoop! :lol:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh how exciting. I hope you find what your looking for. x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
best of luck.... we are in the same boat. Our house is on the market now and we've had two showing since listing last Friday. and, we are doing the same thing.... an acre of land, fenced that backs up to a piece of land that is preserved by the township -- never to be built on!

here is the site the realtor put up about our house...

88walkercanByours . com

Last edited:

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Best of luck to you!

We moved out of a tiny 380 sq ft house (that we lived in for 2 years!) and bought the home of our dreams a year ago... sometimes still can't believe we were so lucky... living small makes you appreciate all that you have when you get it - I hope you find everything you're looking for and more!!!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Good luck. Oh what I would do with no neighbors :evil:

OP
slebrun

slebrun

Mar 1, 2012
Frederick, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston & Logie
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] ty ty we are super excited!

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I tried think link but couldn't see anything. I hate to say this but... I hope I beat you to the punch! LOL! We are so set on this, if we can't sell, we're going to rent out our townhouse. We have to just get the heck outta here. We should've left ages ago but you know with the market and we're like 90% of Americans, check to check. But luckily we received a bit of help that's making this all happen and I couldn't be more grateful.

[MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] - Are you kidding me?!? 380 sq ft?!?! :eek: I have 900 sq. ft. and we're tripping over each other! OMG Woman, how the heck did you do it?!? I need to come and hang out with you to learn some organizing/storage techniques!

[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] - Neighbors, eh, you know nothing about neighbors. Lets just say that I had to go through the court system last year and file a peace order against mine. Peace order in my state means restraining order in most. She's down right, fliping crazy. She's the biggest reason why I'm trying to get outta here like yesterday. I would like to take a year and sit back for that perfect home when you hear angels singing even the first time you look at it online. Um No, 6 months tops, we're outta here and living healthier, happier lives! :heart:

As for No neighbors, which is my must. Hmm, I dunno, I never thought I would do something so out there. But maybe just maybe, I'll drink coffee on my deck in the nude :whistle:

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
@thesspa - Are you kidding me?!? 380 sq ft?!?! :eek: I have 900 sq. ft. and we're tripping over each other! OMG Woman, how the heck did you do it?!? I need to come and hang out with you to learn some organizing/storage techniques!

As for No neighbors, which is my must. Hmm, I dunno, I never thought I would do something so out there. But maybe just maybe, I'll drink coffee on my deck in the nude :whistle:

My husband and lived there for the first 2 years of our marriage - we still joke that if we didn't kill each other, then our marriage was set! The only saving grace was that sound didn't travel from "room" to room so I could go to bed with him yelling at the baseball game on tv with no troubles.

If I didn't have neighbors I would totally do the same thing... at least once just to say I did - LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama - I tried think link but couldn't see anything. I hate to say this but... I hope I beat you to the punch! LOL! We are so set on this, if we can't sell, we're going to rent out our townhouse. We have to just get the heck outta here. We should've left ages ago but you know with the market and we're like 90% of Americans, check to check. But luckily we received a bit of help that's making this all happen and I couldn't be more grateful.

did you remember to take out the space between the dot? remember no links on here....

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=4438]slebrun[/MENTION] I was cleaning house in my birthday suit one morning when I heard the doorbell ring, thru on a robe and it was the county assessor. We had 5 acres, USFS on 2 sides, river & road other sides, totally fenced with BEWARE OF DOG posted all around. That cured me of the buff stuff!

Good luck with your house hunt, you sound more than ready!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@Lucy-licious ty ty we are super excited!

@agingermom - Neighbors, eh, you know nothing about neighbors. Lets just say that I had to go through the court system last year and file a peace order against mine. Peace order in my state means restraining order in most. She's down right, fliping crazy. She's the biggest reason why I'm trying to get outta here like yesterday. I would like to take a year and sit back for that perfect home when you hear angels singing even the first time you look at it online. Um No, 6 months tops, we're outta here and living healthier, happier lives! :heart:

LOL, Is she my patient? I think coffee in the nude just one time would be a must!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.