RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
@JeannieCO @ChanelnBrutus @MamaAndi [MENTION=4325]Corlando465[/MENTION] @mcraven2 @Fontanafox @JAKEISGREAT @NigelsMom @larib @Alice Kable

Ok folks - Jeannie started the post - and I was thinking of doing a few days back, so she's forced my hand - I've gone through the database, and the following are available

BULLIES
BULLDGS
BUL-DOG

Please keep in mind, I'm a big tall guy (driving a Toyota Corolla - well when gas hit $4.00 a gallon,I had to give up the truck) anyways :) so LUVABUL would not work for me. (and Delaware has a beach with a very large Gay Community, that ...let just say, I'd be uncomfortable driving with that tag! LOL

Due to all the 'Dont be a Bully' type of commercials (kids picking on kids) would BULLIES be taken the wrong way? Thanks :) :) :)

Rick

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Has BULYLVR been brought up yet?
That's a great plate, but I'm afraid for [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] that if that plate went on his car he'd be in trouble. :ROFL: What about BULDWGS, fitting for a tall man in a toyota corolla.

RaRett, your thinking is inline with mine on the word association with BULLIE/S, etc. Gotta be careful with that unfortunately.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's a great plate, but I'm afraid for @RaRett that if that plate went on his car he'd be in trouble. :ROFL: What about BULDWGS, fitting for a tall man in a toyota corolla.

RaRett, your thinking is inline with mine on the word association with BULLIE/S, etc. Gotta be careful with that unfortunately.

screw political correctness - I reserved BULLIES and I'll make sure I have a decal or 2 of bulldogs on the back of my car !

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I Did say forget about the political correctness.

I ordered B U L L I E S :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How did I miss this thread originally ......... :blink: I need to put on my thinking cap for this one!!! :D

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OUTSTANDING!!! :up: :up: I need to still decide betweeen a couple and need to do so by this Wednesday. :eek:

Well...what are the few that you are trying to decide between? we'll help ya!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well...what are the few that you are trying to decide between? we'll help ya!

:D. :D
LVABULL
LUVBULL
BULDOGS

I have to get a temp on Wednesday as my registration card has t arrived yet.

Hubby thought "NCLDRGR" would be funny since Wilson has such floppy feet. We if you can guess what it's suppose to stand for... :ROFL:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:d. :d
lvabull
luvbull
buldogs

i have to get a temp on wednesday as my registration card has t arrived yet.

Hubby thought "ncldrgr" would be funny since wilson has such floppy feet. We if you can guess what it's suppose to stand for... :rofl:

knuckle dragger? Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.