Seattle, WA & nearby areas?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - Colorado is gorgeous country for sure and if the snow don't bother you and you don't care about seeing the ocean every so often, I'd stay there. ha ha I've lived in Montana, Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso, Texas, all over Nevada (from Elko to Ely) - and I always end up back here in WA. It's green and beautiful....and I do love green. I complain a lot about the rain, but I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere either.

One thing you would notice though....when it's sunny here in WA, people are INTO IT. They never ever take a sunny day for granted. You gotta appreciate that.

I went to Denver on my birthday one time. I was considering moving there. It snowed that day. IN SEPTEMBER. I got back on that plane and went back to Phoenix. ha ha Not a fan of snow.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JeannieCO - Colorado is gorgeous country for sure and if the snow don't bother you and you don't care about seeing the ocean every so often, I'd stay there. ha ha I've lived in Montana, Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso, Texas, all over Nevada (from Elko to Ely) - and I always end up back here in WA. It's green and beautiful....and I do love green. I complain a lot about the rain, but I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere either.

One thing you would notice though....when it's sunny here in WA, people are INTO IT. They never ever take a sunny day for granted. You gotta appreciate that.

I went to Denver on my birthday one time. I was considering moving there. It snowed that day. IN SEPTEMBER. I got back on that plane and went back to Phoenix. ha ha Not a fan of snow.

VIC! I was born and raised in Montana...talk about snow! :eek:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
VIC! I was born and raised in Montana...talk about snow! :eek:

No kiddin! I lived in Monarch, Montana one summer - it's about fifty miles outside of Great Falls - and it was wonderful. Just wonderful. There's an old motel there where the rooms are little cabins....first time I ever slept on a real feather bed. OMG it was awesome. Like stepping back in time. But the job moved and so did we. Got out of there before winter hit.....!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
No kiddin! I lived in Monarch, Montana one summer - it's about fifty miles outside of Great Falls - and it was wonderful. Just wonderful. There's an old motel there where the rooms are little cabins....first time I ever slept on a real feather bed. OMG it was awesome. Like stepping back in time. But the job moved and so did we. Got out of there before winter hit.....!

Well..I am from Eastern Montana..you know..more cows than people..NO mountains and blizzards where the national guard had to dig us out! :eek: took my hubby and kids back and they were horrified! But..my hubby did say it answered a lot of questions he had about me! :ROFL: the area you were in is beeeeutiful and sounds wonderful. Probably even in winter!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@JeannieCO - Colorado is gorgeous country for sure and if the snow don't bother you and you don't care about seeing the ocean every so often, I'd stay there. ha ha I've lived in Montana, Arizona, New Mexico, El Paso, Texas, all over Nevada (from Elko to Ely) - and I always end up back here in WA. It's green and beautiful....and I do love green. I complain a lot about the rain, but I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere either.

When the first sunny day occurs in WA, it is can be a scary experience! one must wear sunglasses so not blinded by the glare from people in shorts, lol

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Glare of white legs? (Sun deprived?) :lol:

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Yes maam!! It is a blinding occurance. One that you probably not experienced in Fontana!!

Members online

No members online now.