i laughed, i cried

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
since becoming a member of EBN, i have giggled madly at stories and pictures and sobbed hysterically at stories and pictures.

yeesh....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
since becoming a member of EBN, i have giggled madly at stories and pictures and sobbed hysterically at stories and pictures.

yeesh....

We are a roller coaster of emotions.... hee hee hee

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It's so great though, isn't it? EBN is a truly unique forum, everybody cares so much!

L

Lucy-licious

Tonight has been an example of how we all pull together to help and support each other and make things happen.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes I totallly agree! The support from this site is amazing!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
this is my favorite place to come. No matter what is going on in my life sometimes " good " stuff sometimes not so good.. I just love to come on here.. you get hugs and to laugh and cry and just talk about our dogs! I am thankful we found EBN!!! :girlwink:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
yea what [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] said!

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
it is. i can't always keep up with everything, but i try. and it really does feel great when somebully's surgery goes well, or someone finds out the cause and treatment for something, or just watching all the hilarious videos and pics. also, i feel the pain of other's loss as if it were my own, which connects us all.

i love you EBN.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.