Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I told this same thing to Cheryl ([MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]) about a year ago. I was doing a raffle for a painting and was so nervous. I could barely breathe. It was for the site funds and I wanted everyone to win. I had a broken heart without even choosing a name yet. Around the same time her mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. At the same time, the site was starting to get busy and we had a lot of new members sharing photos and videos. We were having lots of fun, but at the same time we were hurting for Baby T, then happy at the success of his surgery, hurting for others who were needing help and smiling for those who found it. I described it as a roller coaster of emotions, as you move from one topic to the next, you never know if you are going to smile or frown, hurt or laugh. One minute I have tears rolling down my face and the next I am laughing. Six flags has nothing on this roller coaster ride!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I agree completely. Everyone makes this forum great - lurkers, newbies, veterans, 4-paws, etc. etc. Who knew our love for our bullies would bring us all together like this. Muah everyone!

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
hi molly!!!!! you need an introduction thread now...

Most Reactions