Notifications On EBN

C

Cooper11

So I was messing with my setting just seeing what all can be done. I want to share this I am sure some of you already have it but it you go into Settings on the top of page..scroll down and see notifications and below that it says configure...click on it....then you can mark the box of what notifications you want to be permanently show at the bottom of your screen. Like right now when you get a notification the little grey box pops up with red writing those will stay up for instance mine says

New Reputation 0 New Mentions 0 Quote Notifications 0 and so on and when some one tags you or sends you a message it will show up right away and say you have one. I like having it at the bottom so I know I am getting all my notifications. Just thought I would share!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Thank you. I had no idea. Now figure out the picture thing. And it wasn't sherry.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Thanks for sharing, I didn't know about that!
Now everyone should start mentioning and quoting me so I can feel important!!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thanks [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] for trying to keep all of us as up on EBN as you are!! I appreciate you!!

OP
C

Cooper11

Pretty slick huh. :yes:

I know thanks for sharing this awesome info you had hiding in that brain of yours!!! :cursing: see that why I have to :picknose: at you... you forget to tell me stuff!!!! :)

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3735]LaurenA[/MENTION] hey hey testing 1 2 3

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.