JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I know thanks for sharing this awesome info you had hiding in that brain of yours!!! :cursing: see that why I have to :picknose: at you... you forget to tell me stuff!!!! :)
Ahhhh I discovered it myself by poking around my profile! ;) :tease: I also find it quite distracting so I don't have any of them checked.

OP
C

Cooper11

Ahhhh I discovered it myself by poking around my profile! ;) :tease: I also find it quite distracting so I don't have any of them checked.

You must get distracted easy!!! First you take the chat off your page and now the notifications distract you!!! I hope the hubby doesn't distract you or he might go MIA!!! :blink:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

right there with you Jeannie....

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
What picture thing??? Sherry?

Crimeny, aren't you young? Remember I asked you this morning about how to get your profile pix to alternate so I can show pix of Bertha and Arnold

OP
C

Cooper11

Crimeny, aren't you young? Remember I asked you this morning about how to get your profile pix to alternate so I can show pix of Bertha and Arnold

Funny Sorry Brain :fart: You confused me when you brought up sherry again because she had wrote about a pic she thought she was in trouble about or something. I will have to think of who is was....

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Yep there working good for me, every now and then I log in to see them 99% of my access to this site is from my iPad using Tapatalk unless I post videos of the Kain Man!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ditto here also tried it didnt like it so took it off but there is alot of cool stuff you can do :D

Most Reactions