Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
A NoNo is a device for removing the "unsightly body hair I'll have when I'm big." He's obsessed with the infomercial! He's 4!!!

Oh!!! Lmbo ok!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
Do I believe that there COULD be ghosts, yes... Do I believe that people on tv can find them and make a G D series out of it, HELL NO !!!!!! Ghosts, storage lockers, repo men.. ALL FAKE...

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Do I believe that there COULD be ghosts, yes... Do I believe that people on tv can find them and make a G D series out of it, HELL NO !!!!!! Ghosts, storage lockers, repo men.. ALL FAKE...

I believe some things they get but a lot of it boils down to matrixing moisture and dust

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Shared auditory hallucination or something else?

So the other night I am in my room with my friend watching a TV show. He's sitting on my computer chair and I am on my bed. In between commericals I mute the TV so we can talk about the show until it comes back from break. We spoke and then there was silence for about a minute. Then I hear something, pretty clear as if it was either outside the door to my room, or in my room near the door, it said "Hey".

I look in the direction of my door, not sure if I actually heard it or it was just my mind playing a trick on me. I looked at my friend. He was looking at the TV and then looked at me out of the corner of his eye. I look away and he said to me, "I think your dad is calling you". Now in my mind, it did sound like my father, but no one was home at the time.
I said to him, "You heard that too? It did sound like my dad but no one is home". So I opened the door and nothing was there. Went upstairs and confirmed that it was just us in the house.

Anyone have any experience with what this could have been?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That is really sweet in a weird kind of way. I always get that chilled feeling when I am cleaning my grandpa not only was a jokster but he was a clean freak I think that he like that I have OCD LOL

H aha I know you didn't ,mean it this way but just read the bold part..it is pretty funny!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.