Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
We googled the 1st owner the house was built in 2001 and he moved shortly after the house was built getting older and moved to Texas, the second owners were a family husband, wife and 3 younger boys. They still live in town I have thought about going to ask them if they ever noticed anything weird but that is an odd conversation in itself "So did you guys notice any weird activity happening in your old house?" LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We googled the 1st owner the house was built in 2001 and he moved shortly after the house was built getting older and moved to Texas, the second owners were a family husband, wife and 3 younger boys. They still live in town I have thought about going to ask them if they ever noticed anything weird but that is an odd conversation in itself "So did you guys notice any weird activity happening in your old house?" LOL
That would be really funny... I swear animals can sense the presence of something or someone. My cats used to scare the hell out of me at night, especially when my hubby was gone! They would look in the same direction, but of course I couldn't see anything :bigeyes:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
That would be really funny... I swear animals can sense the presence of something or someone. My cats used to scare the hell out of me at night, especially when my hubby was gone! They would look in the same direction, but of course I couldn't see anything :bigeyes:

I hate it when he does that! makes me shiver every time. I am pretty sure that it is or was my grandpa he was always a prankster.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Those snowballs were weird...I have never heard of that or even seen it. Careful with Loki...he may sense something that could be attacking him, hence the seizures...I could be way off but you might want to get your house and property smudged.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone see 'The Conjuring'...it was recently at the cinema. I saw it and it kinda freaked me out...

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Those snowballs were weird...I have never heard of that or even seen it. Careful with Loki...he may sense something that could be attacking him, hence the seizures...I could be way off but you might want to get your house and property smudged.

We actually were talking about that last night. We have to find someone in our area that would be willing to come out and bless the house.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone see 'The Conjuring'...it was recently at the cinema. I saw it and it kinda freaked me out...
I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was scary!!! I can't watch that stuff w/my hubby gone... LOL

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I hate it when he does that! makes me shiver every time. I am pretty sure that it is or was my grandpa he was always a prankster.

I think ours is my father in law Sheldon did a lot of barking at nothing today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So creepy!
What is creepy is when your cleaning and your just thinking about what you have to do that day and you feel something like static electricity only in a localized way such as only on one side of your neck and shoulder and the hair is standing up at first it doesn't dawn on you, you just think hmm that's strange, but then I realized what it was and I asked it to stop and it did. Now that is creepy because that is the moment when you realize it has intelligence and understands I just really hope it is my father in law. One of my twins when she was little and we first moved in she would hold hole conversations and we would walk in and ask her who she was talking to and she said PawPaw he came for Me-Me.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
What is creepy is when your cleaning and your just thinking about what you have to do that day and you feel something like static electricity only in a localized way such as only on one side of your neck and shoulder and the hair is standing up at first it doesn't dawn on you, you just think hmm that's strange, but then I realized what it was and I asked it to stop and it did. Now that is creepy because that is the moment when you realize it has intelligence and understands I just really hope it is my father in law. One of my twins when she was little and we first moved in she would hold hole conversations and we would walk in and ask her who she was talking to and she said PawPaw he came for Me-Me.
That is really sweet in a weird kind of way. I always get that chilled feeling when I am cleaning my grandpa not only was a jokster but he was a clean freak I think that he like that I have OCD LOL

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That is really sweet in a weird kind of way. I always get that chilled feeling when I am cleaning my grandpa not only was a jokster but he was a clean freak I think that he like that I have OCD LOL

Lol probably I have always felt my Grandpa around my girls! I was very close to him he passed away when I was 18 but the weirdest thing is when they were babies I could swear I'd smell his pipe tobacco

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Yesterday my daughter called me to tell me my grandson has a new imaginary "man friend" named Dusty. We both were almost unable to breathe. My son's best friend when they were 15 was named Dusty and he died suddenly. I stayed calm, but I was kind of freaking out. I asked Flip to tell me what Dusty looks like. He said, "he's red today, but sometimes he's blue." Huh? :confused: I said, "what color hair does he have?" Flip said he doesn't have hair because his mommy bought him a NoNo. OMG. :lmaogirl: He about gave us both heart attacks!

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yesterday my daughter called me to tell me my grandson has a new imaginary "man friend" named Dusty. We both were almost unable to breathe. My son's best friend when they were 15 was named Dusty and he died suddenly. I stayed calm, but I was kind of freaking out. I asked Flip to tell me what Dusty looks like. He said, "he's red today, but sometimes he's blue." Huh? :confused: I said, "what color hair does he have?" Flip said he doesn't have hair because his mommy bought him a NoNo. OMG. :lmaogirl: He about gave us both heart attacks!

A NoNo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online