Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I'm nuts for this stuff I watch Ghost Adventures Ghost Hunters and any other paranormal show about hauntings I can find I have thought it would be neat to visit a medium. We all see Dads shadow here. When its quiet we here the cupboards open and close around the time he would have been up making himself some breakfast. My Grandpa died when I was 18 but he is always close to me I could sometimes hear him laugh at the twins. I feel like he is watching over them.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I found this on YouTube, needless to say it really freaked me out... @Vicaroo1000

I also found this photo on the internet which happened earlier this year. It was a wedding and no one saw the black mass near those kids, but the kids are oddly looking at it. Pretty strange!

6EfiEpA.jpg

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I found this on YouTube, needless to say it really freaked me out... @Vicaroo1000

I also found this photo on the internet which happened earlier this year. It was a wedding and no one saw the black mass near those kids, but the kids are oddly looking at it. Pretty strange!

View attachment 53074
HOLY PIG... that was creepy, and what the HECK is that in that picture?!! NOBODY saw it?!! :scared:

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
HOLY PIG... that was creepy, and what the HECK is that in that picture?!! NOBODY saw it?!! :scared:

Yeah the people in the picture insist that they didn't notice anything and neither did the photographer. However, some people tend to think its a fake but I am not sure how or why some one would fake that.

YES that pig man EVP thing is creepy as heck lol

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yeah the people in the picture insist that they didn't notice anything and neither did the photographer. However, some people tend to think its a fake but I am not sure how or why some one would fake that.

YES that pig man EVP thing is creepy as heck lol

That pic kinda reminds me of the Lady in Black... Did you see that movie? She would appear out of nowhere... LOL

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I did! I liked it! I want to see that new Conjuring movie, I heard it supposed to be pretty scary.
I haven't seen that yet, most of the scary movies I've seen in the past year the dang trailer was scarier than the MOVIE!!! UGH...

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't seen that yet, most of the scary movies I've seen in the past year the dang trailer was scarier than the MOVIE!!! UGH...

I want to see The Conjuring I heard it was suppose to be based on a true story. I want to visit some haunted sights we have a few here in Arkansas. When we go on vacation the St. Augustine lighthouse is on the list of visits for us!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I want to see The Conjuring I heard it was suppose to be based on a true story. I want to visit some haunted sights we have a few here in Arkansas. When we go on vacation the St. Augustine lighthouse is on the list of visits for us!

We live close to the Adams Witch area in the movie American Haunting. It's a tourist trap... super expensive & pretty lame! A haunted lighthouse sounds really cool...

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We live close to the Adams Witch area in the movie American Haunting. It's a tourist trap... super expensive & pretty lame! A haunted lighthouse sounds really cool...

Ghost Hunters got an amazing apparition there as well as EVP's

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel

I think many lighthouses are rumored to be haunted, including several around here. When you understand the sense of duty of the former keepers and the isolation of some of these beautiful landmarks, it's easy to see why so many have strange occurrences.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I think many lighthouses are rumored to be haunted, including several around here. When you understand the sense of duty of the former keepers and the isolation of some of these beautiful landmarks, it's easy to see why so many have strange occurrences.

Absolutely! That job took dedication and there were all kinds of tragedies involved!

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Oh man do I have stories for you guys! So we bought our new house September of last year when we moved in Loki started acting a little weird and would hide behind the shed well we saw why there was a very shallow grave marked with a cross that the previous owners had left when they moved. We put more dirt and some rocks to keep him out and moved on. When we are down in the basement we can hear footsteps running around upstairs, something would stand in front of the fan so that air would be blocked that was coming from it a couple moments later the air was back, something would make us both wake up between 3:30 and 3:45 ( I never just wake up) Loki stares at the walls all the time like he is watching something. We have a picture that is on a studded anchor hook nothing really big or heavy on the back of the picture there are the teeth like hooks something lifted the picture off the nail is slide it down between the couch and the wall. I tried who replicate this numerous times and there is no way it slide off. The scariest one though was over the winter we were getting anpretfy substantial snow storm sean is a night owl so he stayed up Loki and I came to bed at 3:33 he came into our room in a panic and said put your coat and boots on you have to see this. So I got up got dressed and went outside. On our property only there were these random snowballs all over some big some small some going north south some east west some had no direction. But the weird thing is the balls had trails like something was making a snowman but if you touched the balls they just proofed and disappeared . There were no footsteps and no wind to make these balls. Sean put it on YouTube for me I'll find the link and show it to you all you'll freak! Needless to say we saved the house said numerous prayers and for the last 4 or so months have been haunting free.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.