Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
The spooky part was, I was only about 10 feet from whom ever I seen, and the room was well lit, and I kept my eye on the spot the whole time through the window. There is no where someone could have gone. Behind the table is the wall, that leads to the wall that has closets that are filled to capacity, that have boxes stacked in front of the doors. Whom ever I saw, just disappeared.
Makes me wonder who he was.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
The spooky part was, I was only about 10 feet from whom ever I seen, and the room was well lit, and I kept my eye on the spot the whole time through the window. There is no where someone could have gone. Behind the table is the wall, that leads to the wall that has closets that are filled to capacity, that have boxes stacked in front of the doors. Whom ever I saw, just disappeared.
Makes me wonder who he was.

Do some research. I think ours is my father in law he passed in this house and had a great sense of humor and it seems to be all of us in little ways letting us know he is still with us watching over the kids. He was so proud to be a grandfather he bragged about the kids all the time and was very close to them. I think Sheldon sees him and since Sheldon never knew him he is a stranger to Sheldon.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The Library is the best place to start and the Historical Society those would be my first two guesses

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] - I had that feeling this weekend down at my "in laws" -- so to speak. My daughter's father's dad and I were very close and while he's been dead now since 2006, a few times I had a strong feeling that dad was right there with me. This happened twice. Just as you described. A "Ba" moment!

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] - I had that feeling this weekend down at my "in laws" -- so to speak. My daughter's father's dad and I were very close and while he's been dead now since 2006, a few times I had a strong feeling that dad was right there with me. This happened twice. Just as you described. A "Ba" moment!

That is what I had in the kitchen that day a "Ba" moment.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I am watching Poltergeist for the umpteenth time! What a classic movie!

I have seen that movie a million times and I still jump at the scary parts! My parents old house was haunted you didn't just get feelings you saw people. Things were always happening there. They tore that old house down quite a few years ago.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Holy Cow... I can't believe I'm just reading this thread!!! I LOVE all those ghost hunting shows... I've had several what I would call "ghost encounters" but one that stands out is that my mother had this old piano that was at my grandparents house (in the garage) that would play late at night of course. The adults would always blame the kids for doing it, but when the piano was moved to my mother's house one day I was in the house and it started playing by itself late at night of course.

We also live very close to the home of the Adams Witch... The movie American Haunting was based on the true story. Creepy... LOL

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Holy Cow... I can't believe I'm just reading this thread!!! I LOVE all those ghost hunting shows... I've had several what I would call "ghost encounters" but one that stands out is that my mother had this old piano that was at my grandparents house (in the garage) that would play late at night of course. The adults would always blame the kids for doing it, but when the piano was moved to my mother's house one day I was in the house and it started playing by itself late at night of course.

We also live very close to the home of the Adams Witch... The movie American Haunting was based on the true story. Creepy... LOL

Wow!!! That's cool!

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
**Anymore Stories ...? More! More! More!**

Glad to see you made it [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]. Bumping in case any of our new folks haven't seen/read this thread.

My daughter texted me the other night and said, "I'm watching Southern Paranormal....it's so bad, it's good." hahahahahaha

I watch ALL the ghosty shows too and I'm a huge fan of the Long Island Medium, as well. My friend Barbara and I have a yearly thing where we she comes up from Walnut Creek, CA and stays for a week and we hang out and do something "other worldly". We've visited some terrible tarot card readers, psychotic psychics and incredulous card readers. August is here and we've yet to plan this year's "event". The last two years we've been to see Karen Cornell --- she's Chris Cornell's mom -- of Alice in Chains. Lovely lady --- but we want to talk to the dead! By the way, my friend Barbara went to see the Long Island Medium -- she did an appearance near Walnut Creek (can't think of the town) and she enjoyed it but felt people we're jumping up and saying "it's me! it's me!" even when it was clearly NOT their dead relative. How frustrating that must be for the medium doing the readings.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I wouldn't quite call this a ghost story but it still freaked me out the first time it happened. My parents used to spend a lot of time over at our house to spend time with my children. Long story short my mom passed away suddenly and unexpected and the last place she had been before heading to the hospital was my house. A few years later we had hit some hard times and I had to make a decision that was one of the hardest things to do at that time of my life and while sitting at my computer my left shoulder suddenly became cold and I could swear I had heard my mom whisper to me it will be all right and the decision I had to make was best for my family and we would come out stronger in the end. It was creepy and comforting at the same time because as much as I miss my mom I know she is still watching over me. And you know what? She was right. We survived the rough patch and did come out stronger.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've always been fascinated w/ghosts... but I've never visited w/a medium, that would be pretty cool! One time we were in New Orleans and we hit this voodoo shop... they had this "shrine" and my hubby started laughing, and the owner gave him this funny look! I told him she put a hex on us because of YOU, and did you know that night our car got broken into?!! Of course she might on done it herself, but I don't mess w/this kind of stuff... Oh and the same trip we were planning a graveyard tour, and someone was shot at the graveyard!!! We cancelled that tour... I'm telling you New Orleans is the place to go!!! LOL We also did this spooky Pub Crawl tour in London, that was a blast!!! Your trip sounds fun, you'd better get to planning...LOL I used to watch that guy on TV, but I'm like you it seems like some of the people were faking that it was their family member.

Last edited:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wouldn't quite call this a ghost story but it still freaked me out the first time it happened. My parents used to spend a lot of time over at our house to spend time with my children. Long story short my mom passed away suddenly and unexpected and the last place she had been before heading to the hospital was my house. A few years later we had hit some hard times and I had to make a decision that was one of the hardest things to do at that time of my life and while sitting at my computer my left shoulder suddenly became cold and I could swear I had heard my mom whisper to me it will be all right and the decision I had to make was best for my family and we would come out stronger in the end. It was creepy and comforting at the same time because as much as I miss my mom I know she is still watching over me. And you know what? She was right. We survived the rough patch and did come out stronger.
Todd that is spooky, but comforting at the same time... When my Dad passed away we were living in Germany at the time, so when I got back to the states he passed that night at the hospital. Several days later I was by myself in the house, and I saw a shadow in the hallway... I just knew it was him. I was also holding his hand when he passed, and I can't tell you the peace & comfort I felt at the time (he had cancer). I have NEVER been afraid of death or ghosts... luckily all my experiences have been pleasant ones :yes4:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] "go to the light carolanne, go to the light. But you told her not to go to the light" - um, yeah, I'm a nut over that movie, too

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.