Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I just never felt afraid.There arnt many. Once a few buddies took me to an old abandoned house, and we were walking around the out side, laughing and goofing around, and all of a sudden I got this horrible feeling. Something evil. I wanted to just start crying I was so afraid. I ran to the truck and made them promise not to ever go back there. Another time I lived in this upstairs apartment, and it had this huge yard. We lived in the back so we got the view of this huge yard. Well along one side was a small patch of woods between us and the school. I had this odd feeling to look out side, so I glanced out the sliding glass doors, and when I did I seen a monk. In a robe and hood. I couldnt see his face, but I could feel him look at me, as I looked at him. He wasnt nice. A few other things happend here too. I went to put something into my sons room, and the hall light was on so I didn't turn on his light, and I saw something move. I just assumed it was my rabbit, but after coming out of the room I realized that I had given my rabbit away a week earlier due to allergies. Another time Shane's dad was at a friends house, and I was in the bedroom with the door open waiting for him to come home, Shane was a little baby, and asleep in his crib next to the bed. the bed was in front of the door, that opened up into the hallway, that led to the living room, kitchen, dining room and the front door. I heard what I thought was the door, then I heard some noises, then I saw a shadow person walk acrosed the hallway, like he was walking from the kitchen to the living room. Thats when I realized it wasn't my ex at all. So I freaked out, called him and told him someone was in the apartment. He of course took an hour to drive 10 minuets lol But thats a whole other story lol Thats all I can remember right now, If I remember any later I will let you guys know lol

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I don't care what anybody says. I love this thread. heh heh

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8156]PsychoPixie[/MENTION] Holy cow! Wow those are some freakin awesome stories. I'm literally on the edge of my seat reading them, as if I were watching a ghost show...full attention! Do you think your gifted? Does anyone else in your family have this ability, too? If so, do ya'll ever sit around and talk about it?
When I was probably 8 my Aunt, Mom, Uncle and Grandmother all sat around telling their ghost stories in the house where we could feel my cousin's father's spirt. I don't think I could sleep that night. I've never seen anything as a child or an adult. As a child I would feel my cousin's father's spirt (we called him Granddaddy Barfield - long story) but I never saw it. As an adult I only "get feelings" about people that are alive and that I have a somewhat deep connection with. My Dad (even though I am not emotionally close to him) and for some odd reason, sometimes my student advisor at school. My Mom gets these "feelings" regarding my Dad, too. We'll be going through a regular day and all of a sudden this deep, almost sad feeling will come over us and we both immediately think..."Walter" (my Mom would say) and "Dad" (I would say). And my Mom lives in Georgia and I live in NJ. Distance doesn't matter.

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My family has special talents. My Aunt Linda will have a dream your pregnant before even you know. My moms great grandpa was amazingly gifted. He could find people who were lost. Knew where his children were even when they wernt where they were supposed to be lol
I have only told a few people about this, because I have no control over it, but I have dreams that come true sometimes. I dreamt that a friend of mine and I visited a girl we know while she was working in a bakery, a week later she told me that she had gotten a job in a bakery. Another time I had a dream that she was with a guy in our group of friends, a few days later she came out and told me they were seeing each other. I had a dream that me and my boyfriends buddy Matt was arrested for trying to break into a church, the next morning I told my boyfriend about my dream, 15 minutes later Matt's mom called Ryan to tell him that he had been arrested because he had seen the lights on in the church he had grown up in, but the door was locked so he left. Cops stopped him to ask him, and then found out he had weapons on him. And then the latest, and the one that has made me go looking for someone to mentor me, and teach me more on this. I had a dream that my boyfriend got a hold of a girl on facebook messenger on his phone asking for this girl he knews number. The message was "Hey Jenn, do you know Megan's number?" A few days later I found out he added this girl on facebook. (She caused him alot of problems, and was nothing but trouble) So it caused us to fight, so I thought that's what the dream was about. I asked my boyfriend if they had a mutual friend named Jenn. He said her sister, who had killed herself a few years ago was named Jenn. Ok, creepy right? Then the next day I get a text from my boyfriend saying that the girl Megan was dead. Her obituary was in the paper that morning. I of course freaked out lol I had assumed my dream was him asking for her phone number, not hey, her number is up kinda thing.
I have been talking to my Aunt Julie about this, and everything. She is a Wiccan, and agrees that I should find someone who can help me understand this more. Growing up in the family I have, It's not to freaky. My grandma had something similar I've heard. My mom used to be able to look at photos of houses and tell if they were good or bad. My Aunt Julie used to wake up speaking French, and she dosent know French lol
My mom likes to tell how I used to see a "Funny man" when I was like 3 and 4. I suppose I could have some sort of gift. I heard that sensitives affect electronics, and I am going on my ninth cell phone in less then 3 years. They all end up screwy. My new laptop the school gave me my first semester (I just finished my second) is acting up, and the laptop my bf gave me, that worked just fine when he had it, started acting up the day after he gave it to me.
lol Sorry this is so long. Hope you all don't think I'm nutso now lol

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
[MENTION=8156]PsychoPixie[/MENTION], I know what you mean about sensing an unexplainable fear. When you are around something evil it chills you to the bone. I have a fear of moving into a house that has "baggage." My daughter told me when she moved into her apartment that the light pull in the closet would start swinging by itself. They would hear the clicking of the pull as it rotated. She also said that my grandson, who was 2 at the time, would stare past her at something on the wall. She watched him follow a path up the wall with his eyes one evening and asked him what he was seeing. He said "baby." He was smiling at whatever he saw. We contacted a paranormal investigating team. The woman who responded to us told us that it didn't sound like a dangerous entity so we let it drop. I am not comfortable in her apartment and would never sleep there.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8156]PsychoPixie[/MENTION] Super duper cool stuff! Thanks for sharing with us. You are certainly gifted. Wow.
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] that is a crazy story about the light pull swinging! Has your daughter had any other experiences?

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
It's scary when you feel that bone chilling fear. I don't mind a house having other residents, as long as they aren't evil. I haven't had any ghost contact since moving, over a year ago. I kinda miss em.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's scary when you feel that bone chilling fear. I don't mind a house having other residents, as long as they aren't evil. I haven't had any ghost contact since moving, over a year ago. I kinda miss em.

Awww. Us too because we wish they were still contacting you so we could hear all about it. *selfishly so* hee hee

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Sometimes late at night I feel hands in my hair. Like someone is stroking my head. But I don't know if its someone or just my imagination lol

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
This morning when I started making my bed, I put the two Teddy bears up with the pillows and laughed to myself that those were two of the only stuffed animals of which Norton didn't rip the eyes out. We used to joke that he didn't like them all looking at him. I then felt that he and Trixie were on the bed watching me. It was overwhelming. I know they were there. Have any of you ever felt that? Years ago in an Egyptian exhibit I learned about the Egyptian belief of Ba, which is when you have strong feelings about a loved one who has died, it means they are with you. :angelheart:

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I went to my moms for a few days, and I went to take the dogs out side one last time before bed. I was standing on the porch when I heard a thump in the house. I turned and watched, who I thought to be my little boy run and hide behind the table, but something just wasn't right. I went right in, never taking my eyes off the spot, and there was no one there. I walked into the living room, and my son was still sitting where I had left him, eating and watching a movie, with my sister next to him to confirm that he hadn't left that spot.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I went to my moms for a few days, and I went to take the dogs out side one last time before bed. I was standing on the porch when I heard a thump in the house. I turned and watched, who I thought to be my little boy run and hide behind the table, but something just wasn't right. I went right in, never taking my eyes off the spot, and there was no one there. I walked into the living room, and my son was still sitting where I had left him, eating and watching a movie, with my sister next to him to confirm that he hadn't left that spot.

oooo creepy! I only have lil things that happen at my house. Thank god. You know the normal things.... Doors opening with out a breeze. Curtains moving... But I do swear that Daisy sees things sometime. The house is over 80 yrs old...its seen a lot of things.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I like the ghost hunters show a bunch. Never seen one but did have a dream about my grams dying, she died in 1985. It was my birthday ..I was dreaming she was talking to me telling me she was ok, I was going to be ok etc n I kept asking her what she meant. i woke up to the phone ringing. A man who rented a room in her house said he was calling to talk w my mom..I ask if my grams was ok n he said no, that she had passed. The weird part tho was when we went to her home she was wearing the nightgown she had on in my dream. Whether I saw the gown on her previously or not n didn't realize it, I'm not sure. Still strange. I was very close w her. But be it ghost or intuitive...could be either I suppose.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
We see a shadow in the hallway, well I see it all the time and Sheldon sees it and barks at it this last time he kept backing me up not letting me in the hallway. It started out with things flying off the shower shelf and hitting the wall in front of me and that was before we got Sheldon then the other day I was in the kitchen and the hair on my right arm stood up and it felt like static electricity touching my face and arm on the right I said stop it and it stopped.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online