Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Chip Coffee is sooooo gay (disclaimer: again, I say this without prejudice, as I am, too) What in the world was he doing on Haunted Collector? Really Chip? stooping to that level? Must be desperate because he's not getting the "$500 for 30 minutes of my time" psychic readings?

Did you hear about Ryan's health issues?

I *love* that you not only know of Eddie Izzard but you enjoy his comedy, too! I must ask, did you ever watch Absolutely Fabulous? (always had a bit of a crazy, makes no sense crush on Jennifer Saunders)

And boy did the memories come flooding back when you mentioned Most Haunted. I used to really like that show but also heard about the Derek rumors, as well.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ok ya'll...yesterday I was inducted into Alpha Beta Gamma, a business club that has high standards in order to get accepted into.

I was trying to take pictures with my cell phone and lookie lookie....tell me what you see...

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ok ya'll...yesterday I was inducted into Alpha Beta Gamma, a business club that has high standards in order to get accepted into.

I was trying to take pictures with my cell phone and lookie lookie....tell me what you see...

OOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo .............. :eek: :2thumbs:

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Chip Coffee is sooooo gay (disclaimer: again, I say this without prejudice, as I am, too) What in the world was he doing on Haunted Collector? Really Chip? stooping to that level? Must be desperate because he's not getting the "$500 for 30 minutes of my time" psychic readings?

Did you hear about Ryan's health issues?

I *love* that you not only know of Eddie Izzard but you enjoy his comedy, too! I must ask, did you ever watch Absolutely Fabulous? (always had a bit of a crazy, makes no sense crush on Jennifer Saunders)

And boy did the memories come flooding back when you mentioned Most Haunted. I used to really like that show but also heard about the Derek rumors, as well.

Chips "Pschic Kids" show was sometimes pretty good, I thought. Way better than Zaffis and his Crew of Knuckleheads. I love love love how gay Chip is. Grandma has a crush on him, I think. Every time he comes on the screen, she says, "Oooooooooo it's Chip!", like our favorite relative has returned for a visit. As for his appearance on Haunted Collector, Chip was really quite "understated" in his assessment of the paranormal presence at the site they were investigating. Very "un-Chip", I thought. Me and my daughter have this joke between us that probably baffles anyone within earshot. Every so often, the perfect situation will present itself and we'll quote our favorite Chip line - just as Chip said it -- of all time: "There's something out there. And it kills." This is always followed by gales of laughter.

As far as Ryan, I don't know the deets - my daughter and I have discussed that show ad nauseum - and I'm sure she's told me what's wrong with him...but I can't remember now. The "dirt" was that Ryan was a pompous *** in real life and that kind of thing turned me off to him. I always liked the chubby (OK. Fat.) guy in his crew. I always thought he'd be great for his own show and he had one for a minute and it didn't seem to stay on the air, did it?

And for the record, I was an Ab Fab fan way way way back when Saffi was in middle school. heh heh Although I didn't know it at the time, I think Patsy was my role model in my early twenties. I didn't have the beehive hair but I certainly had the substance abuse problem.

I AM THIN AND GORGEOUS!

- - - Updated - - -

What? Orbs?

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
@Vicaroo1000 Sadly, I have not gone on any ghost hunting adventures as of late. If and when I do go, it's to Greenwood Cemetary with my SB-7 Spirit Box because it's really the best device I have, and the best one for contacting spirits IMO. A few years ago I went to Washington D.C and they had a Ghost Hunt walking tour. As I was snapping photographs I swear that I captured a woman in an old victorian dress with an umbrella. I remember seeing her in the photo after I took it and practically stopped the tour to show everyone. Most people couldn't believe it and one couple even left the tour because they were freaked out. I have to look for it on my computer though, since it's likely buried in my 4000+ photo folder. I work insane hours as a cop, so I will do my best to find and upload it sometime this week.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
And that is why I don't like Ghost Adventures!

Me either. :nope: Also, it is annoying when they are cussing up a storm and all you hear is: WHat the [Bleep] just happened? That [bleep] with my mind! [bleep] [bleep] gave me the shivers! [bleep], get the [bleep] outta here! Really???

Also, Celebrity ghost stories has some really good ones too.
I do like the My Ghost Story: Caught on camera ones...some of that stuff is really scary!

Ok, as usual I am late to the party.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
@Vicaroo1000 Sadly, I have not gone on any ghost hunting adventures as of late. If and when I do go, it's to Greenwood Cemetary with my SB-7 Spirit Box because it's really the best device I have, and the best one for contacting spirits IMO. A few years ago I went to Washington D.C and they had a Ghost Hunt walking tour. As I was snapping photographs I swear that I captured a woman in an old victorian dress with an umbrella. I remember seeing her in the photo after I took it and practically stopped the tour to show everyone. Most people couldn't believe it and one couple even left the tour because they were freaked out. I have to look for it on my computer though, since it's likely buried in my 4000+ photo folder. I work insane hours as a cop, so I will do my best to find and upload it sometime this week.

HOLD THE PHONE, JOHN!

I am going to be in WA DC to see my kiddo the week of Mother's Day. Ghost Tour? I AM DOWN FOR THAT!!! PLEASE advise any pertinent deets on this, John! What tour did you go on? Would you go again? Any other suggestions? If there's a reservation to be made for this I surely wanna make it. Me and my kid are both Ghostie Show Watchers so Rhiannon would L-O-V-E going on a WA DC ghost tour! I love that you captured something and I especially love that you freaked two people out! YOU GO MISTER! LOL I know you work koo for cocoapuffs hours so don't worry about the pic for now but DO tell me what/where on this Ghost Tour thing. I am so there. So. There.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awe [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] would've been nice to have another 1/2 bully meet up with you, if you wanted, in DC, but we'll be in Gettysburg for Lily Tomlin's show...

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=6915]Valentine215[/MENTION] Late is better than not showing up, right? I can't stand all that damn beeping, either. You can't hear what they are saying because they have to beep so much. ARG

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
HOLD THE PHONE, JOHN!

I am going to be in WA DC to see my kiddo the week of Mother's Day. Ghost Tour? I AM DOWN FOR THAT!!! PLEASE advise any pertinent deets on this, John! What tour did you go on? Would you go again? Any other suggestions? If there's a reservation to be made for this I surely wanna make it. Me and my kid are both Ghostie Show Watchers so Rhiannon would L-O-V-E going on a WA DC ghost tour! I love that you captured something and I especially love that you freaked two people out! YOU GO MISTER! LOL I know you work koo for cocoapuffs hours so don't worry about the pic for now but DO tell me what/where on this Ghost Tour thing. I am so there. So. There.

Yup, Washington DC is considered the most haunted city in America, and I would totally do the tour again. It took place down the block from the White House and we basically were led around "Tragedy Square". The guide would stop at locations/homes to tell us stories associated with each. We did not do any investigating per se, it was more historical than anything else. It lasted around 1.5 hours if I remember correctly, and yes, they do require reservations/tickets ahead of time; you can find out more info on their website: http://www.dcghosttours.com/

I enjoyed this tour a lot since the guide was dressed in period clothing and carried around a lantern which really set the mood. I went around Halloween time so it was extra special.

There is a slew of other companies that do different tours in different parts of the city, check hotel lobbies for brochures. I remember seeing one in Maryland that actually let you "hunt" in a cemetary at night, but don't remember the name of it :(

Best advice I can give is bring a nice point and shoot/DSLR camera and take TONS of pictures, you never know what you might find. I captured the woman towards the center of the park/square and accordingly would take a plethora of pictures focusing on the park area. They do not allow video cameras on the tour.

Last edited:
OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] - John, I spoke to my daughter about this tour yesterday on the phone. She knows the guy (Justin) who goes out and gives the tours! hahahahahaha Small damn world, ain't it?
[MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] = Lilly Tomlin? Criminy. I'm cooler than her.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Ah well, although I don't doubt your level of coolness (your posts crack me up)...I'm figuring there aren't gonna be too many more times I get an opprotunity to see Lily Tomlin...ya know? It sucks getting older and seeing all your favorite stars aging. Saw a video of Fleetwood Mac the other day and Stevie had on dark sunglasses...figured it had something to do with her eyes, and getting older. :pouting:

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
[MENTION=1636]blues[/MENTION]teelepad told me to post my ghost experiences here, So I am lol
When I was younger, like 15 I lived in this huge white house. Many times I would feel pushed as I was going up and down the stairs. One day while walking down I felt another push on my back, but this time I seen an image of a woman laying face down at the bottom of the stairs with about 5 cats gathering around her. After that I was never pushed again. But she would turn my bath water on for me if I was in the tub. Cold if my water was too hot and hot when my water got cold. One night I was getting ready to go to sleep on the living room floor when the heavy drapes in the picture window, that didnt open, billowed out in the shape of a woman. Another experiences I had was when I was working at the Burger King in L'Anse we had a ghost. One night I was closing and I went to put food away in the walk in freezer I caught a glimps of a mans legs. I looked again and they were gone, so I assumed it had been my imagination. But when I got to the spot he had been standing I could smell mens cologne. The only other person in the restaurant was my manager Chip, and he had been in the office doing computer work for the past 15 minutes. I saw legs again while working one morning in the kitchen. He was always wearing a brown suit. I grew rather fond of him, and would often talk to him. Then one morning I went into the walk in to grab biscuits and such to start the day, and I got this voice yelling at me in my head to get out. So you can bet I hustled my butt outta there. When I got out the opening manager, Theresa said that my ghost was back, I asked why she would say that. (He would go and then come back. Or maybe he was always there, just was inactive sometimes) She replied by saying that right after I went into the freezer she saw someone out of the corner of her eye, walk quickly back there. Keep in mind the store was still closed, doors locked.
So these are my major experiences, I have had a few little ones here and there. But these are my favorites.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1636]blues[/MENTION]teelepad told me to post my ghost experiences here, So I am lol

Awesome stories! MORE MORE MORE! I would have to say that you are a sensitive. Have you always been so connected to the other side? If you have more stories, you'd better spill em -- or I will drive you crazy with my begging! heh heh What I wonder (as I fantasize about being as connected) is why aren't you afraid? If I saw men's legs in the walk in fridge in a suit, I think I'd kinda freak the frack out. I mean SERIOUSLY!!! How do you keep your cool???

Speaking of [MENTION=563]bluesteelapd[/MENTION] - where's your ghost hunting story? In the garden thread you seemed to imply........! Spill it sister. Pronto.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8156]PsychoPixie[/MENTION] Those are some seriously cool stories! and I copy Vicaroo's sentiment about how calm, cool, and collected you've been in the presence of these ghosts. Wow! I mean I would've been running for my life as if the devil himself was chasing me. So those are your favorite stores, what are the other ones? Be it big or small, we are an equal opportunity ghost story loving family here, so come on.....:begging:
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] well, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you once again my friend. I think I already posted my stories. About growing up in my cousin's house and feeling his father's presence in certain spots. I think I also mentioned asking for a sign that my dear friend who committed suicide show me a sign that she was with me by playing a particularly (at the time) unknown artist on the radio....

My ex girlfriend's (girlfriend at the time) father passed away and we all went to the funeral and services then came back to her Mom's house. As soon as we walked into the house and her Mom flipped the kitchen light on, they flickered off, then came back on. Little did we know at the time the Mother made a silent pact with her husband that if he was safe on the other side he do something to the electricity in the house. Believe it or not, when my ex's Mom died, the EXACT same thing happened after the funeral!!! Then about a year and a half after her Mom died, Lauren, my ex's sister, was telling me a story about someone who was house sitting for her while her and her family went on vacation. (The same house her parents owned and had the lights flicker in) Lauren's father died on hospice in the big part of the living room area where there was now a pool table. I just found out that the guy house sitting was in that room and the pool balls moved! Freaked him out!!!

Members online

No members online now.