OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL he is a bit theatrical but it's television so they have to have some form of entertainment. This past episode was a private investigation on behalf of their friend Gary Galka,who makes a lot of ghost hunting equipment like the MEL Meter in order to communicate with his deceased daughter. It was really good and poignant.

Yesterday I got to watch the Linda Vista hospital revisit episode. Truthfully, I think the boys are upping their game. The "energy pod" was kinda whack but there was interesting footage. Not so much re: ghostly evidence, however. :nope:

LOL[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - that's quite a tale!

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Wow! Please continue! I could read these all night...and I know @BrooklynStar could too. John, why don't you tell us about some of your official ghost hunting trips? When my daughter comes home from college to visit, we get all up under a big fuzzy blanket and sit and watch these nonstop! *cue scary music*

@cali~jenn - what's your mom's most AMAZING story?
@jen74401 - tons? Let's hear some!!!

I will here soon, I'm preparing for finals,,,, yuck!

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
I will here soon, I'm preparing for finals,,,, yuck!
I understand Jen. I wanted to Skype yesterday with my kiddo down at UC Santa Cruz and she texted me back, "Work and then getting ready for Midterms. Bah!" So I just left it alone.

We'll be here when u get all those A's and stuff.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Sorry for the delay. We had finals, graduation, and we are in the process of buying a house. Ughhhhh.

Ok, we'll talk the perv first. We built a house on some land back in 2003. Right after moving in we had strange things happen with items moving and finding them in different locations. In about 2005, I was kicked back in our big garden tub relaxing. My eyes were shut and I was listening to some music. I felt a hand go down my hair and I turned around thinking it was my husband but no one was there. This started happening fairly often. Every time I went in to that bathroom it felt like someone was there. It actually got to the point that I wouldnt go in there unless my husband went with me, lol. He thought I was nuts until he was in the shower one night and the perv pressed his face to the glass. My hubs started cussing and he finally started believing me. We had tons of items disappear. Toys turned on by themselves. At night there would be a kicking on the side of the bed. I worked on a site called Renees Ghost. (She has Vinnie, the haunted clown doll that has been featured in books and tv). They suggested I take pics in the areas where we felt the perv. As soon as I took one pic the camera stopped working. I changed batteries but nothing would make it come back on. I bought a new camera and the same thing happened. I had friends bring their cameras over and theirs stopped working as well. For 2 yrs I was not able to take any pictures. I did get use to him being in our house though. I had found out that a mobile home use to sit in the spot where our house was built and the guy who lived in it had committed suicide. To make the long story short, I made a deal with him. I told him I would not take pics of him if he would allow my cameras to work and gave us privacy, etc. Right after I said it I checked the camera and it worked, everything worked. My car keys were sitting in my recliner but had been missing almost a yr. We kinda lived in harmony with the guy, you could feel him there but he no longer did things to upset us. Our house burnt in 2008 and I guess he left us. We rebulit but have never felt his presence.

Next, when I was a kid I use to see this old man named George. I would tell my grandparents about him but they always told me that he was just an imaginary friend. I kept insisting he was real. One day they asked me what my "imaginary friend" looked like. I explained detail by detail and my grandmother turned white. She grabbed a photo album and showed me a pic of a group of men and asked if I saw the guy. I pointed him out and it turned out being my grandfather's grandfather named George. They never doubted me again. As I got older I no longer saw him but I have been told that he is always with me.

My best friend died in 2009 from an accidental prescription overdose. She makes random lights flicker. I tell her to quit and that light will stop but then another starts. It's like a funny game letting me know she's here. I smell her perfume as well. I would give anything to have her back but it's comforting to know she comes around. I've also been told that she's with me often.

Like I said, I could go on forever but it would make me look like a freak, lol. Although I will be in Gettysburg in about 9 days:happydance:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
More more....I just read this whole thread....awesome! I've never had an experience myself...like [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I think my mind can't handle it. I don't know what I would do if I had an experience. Even if I did have an experience and it wasn't "in your face" enough, I would probably "logically" explain it away. Like early Tuesday morning, my bf had to go into work early, he was out of the house by 3:45am. I was completely awake when he left (b/c he woke me up w/all the racket he was making and I was waiting for him to lv so I could go back to sleep). So after he left, I closed my eyes and drifted off to a light sleep and woke to a creek in the floor. It was so loud that I thought it was him coming back b/c he forgot something, so i opened my eyes and didn't see his silhouette and scrambled for the flashlight and no one was there. Got up, turned on the overhead light, looked down the stairs, no one...well I turned the tv on pretty quickly and jumped back into bed telling myself it had to be in a dream, b/c right before i heard the creek (or is it creak?) I was having a dream about someone crinkling plastic grocery bags and it was so loud I yelled at them to shut up.......see, all good, explained away :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
More more....I just read this whole thread....awesome! I've never had an experience myself...like [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I think my mind can't handle it. I don't know what I would do if I had an experience. Even if I did have an experience and it wasn't "in your face" enough, I would probably "logically" explain it away. Like early Tuesday morning, my bf had to go into work early, he was out of the house by 3:45am. I was completely awake when he left (b/c he woke me up w/all the racket he was making and I was waiting for him to lv so I could go back to sleep). So after he left, I closed my eyes and drifted off to a light sleep and woke to a creek in the floor. It was so loud that I thought it was him coming back b/c he forgot something, so i opened my eyes and didn't see his silhouette and scrambled for the flashlight and no one was there. Got up, turned on the overhead light, looked down the stairs, no one...well I turned the tv on pretty quickly and jumped back into bed telling myself it had to be in a dream, b/c right before i heard the creek (or is it creak?) I was having a dream about someone crinkling plastic grocery bags and it was so loud I yelled at them to shut up.......see, all good, explained away :)

Or was the ghost playing with grocery bags? Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] You just had to put that in my head, didn't you?

Come to think of it...we keep the grocery bags in one of those grocery bag holders in a closet and there was a grocery bag placed over the door knob...like "um you forgot one and I can't manifest enough energy to open the door, so here you go, just tryin to help out"....this whole time I thought it was the bf too lazy to open the door!

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Like I said, I could go on forever but it would make me look like a freak, lol. Although I will be in Gettysburg in about 9 days:happydance:

Jen, you have a gift and if you don't keep going on forever, both [MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] and I will die! We must hear your stories! More! More! More!

You are probably a "sensitive" and that's why these folks can so readily reach out to you. The rest of us are -- sadly -- to "Logical" to approach. You wouldn't believe the money I've spent on trying to contact my brother and my dad (not Biological Bob - my dad) - all to no avail. Oh Jen, you have a gift!!!!

Edited to add: please give details about The Perv pressing his face up to the glass. What did your husband see? OMG. I bet he about crapped himself...I would FREAK!

Last edited:

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Edited to add: please give details about The Perv pressing his face up to the glass. What did your husband see? OMG. I bet he about crapped himself...I would FREAK!

My hubs thought it was so funny that I was freaked out by the bathroom. So that night he was in the shower and I was in the living room with the kids. I hear him yelling and cussing and then he comes stomping into the room saying "your little perv friend decided to visit me." Of course, I laughed. He said he was standing there in the shower and he felt as if I had come into the bathroom. He said my name and i didnt answer so he turned to look through the glass doors and there was an image of a guys face pressed to the glass. So I asked what his reaction was and he said he yelled "you dirty ****** ******, get the ***** ***** out." Perv never bothered him again, in the bathroom anyways. This guy was here for years. I think he was unhappy at first with us being here and at the fact that I was so curious about him. Once we made the "agreement" things were more normal. You could still feel his presence but it was much different.

My son, Bryce, is 8 yrs old. In 2009, a man that he dearly adored was killed in a motorcycle accident. Bryce was devastated. For 2 weeks he could barely function, he missed that man so much. Until that guy came to him. He sees Gunner quite often in our house and says that he smells leather before he sees him.

When Bryce was younger, around 4 or 5 yrs old, we would put him to bed and hear him playing in his room. We would holler down the hall for him to get back in bed and he would say that it wasn't him that it was the other kids in his room. I finally walked back there and sure enough he was in his bed. So I ordered the "kids" out of his room and shut the door. A few minutes later you could hear him scolding the kids. I asked him what the problem was and he said that they were sticking their hands under the door. He was never really bothered by the kids, he just said he didn't like it when they kept him awake.

I use to have some pics that I took in his room that shows some pretty weird stuff. I'm not sure if I still have them though because it may be some of the stuff we lost in the fire. I'll check.

2009 was a really bad year for me, I had 5 people that I loved die. On NYE, we got together with some friends and I just wanted to get the year over with so I got drunk. Like 17 shots of tequila kind of drunk. My hubs carried me home and put me to bed. I was so bad that I couldn't stand, I couldn't do anything. Hubs said that I started crying hysterically and started giving him detail by detail of Gunner's accident, everything that Gunner saw as it happened. He said I then switched to my best friend that had died and gave detail by detail of the pills she took that night she died and why. He said it was as if they were speaking through me and he was beyond freaked out. That was the one and only time that this has happened.

We still get occasional walk thoughs but its never anything to be afraid of. Our latest thing is at random times its as though someone has stuck a dryer sheet straight to your nose,,,, not sure whats going on with that yet, lol.

If you are looking for info on a loved one, do a search for Cyndy Green in Oklahoma, and you'll find a link for her. I don't want to break the rules and post it here. You can also search for videos of her on youtube. This woman is amazing!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
When I stoped by to see my Grandmother years ago she told me she had a dream the other nite, she said she saw her mother in a white dress waving her to come,Three days later she died!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Me too [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] :D

These stories just reminded me...
My mom tells a story about her father, let me try and get this straight.... He had been drinking heavily one night and was just so upset that his sister had died. Back then his family was all up in Canada and he was in Los Angeles (going back 50+ years or so ago) They had no phone and no way of communicating to his family back then. He was so upset he started singing these songs in French and went on to describe the funeral, clothing etc.... My mom was freaked out and just kinda dismissed it as he was drunk. The next day they got a postage of some sort saying that she had died and they had the funeral etc... When they finally did get a hold of the family I guess they described exactly what he had claimed to see, all the way down to the music being played at the ceremony (that he had been singing).

Most Reactions