OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - Good ones!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I to am loving ask these. @Jeannico that man is what I am scurred of. Think that is why I don't see anything, you only see what your mind lets you. I have to sleep with the TV and fan on at night because I can't have a quiet house, it freaks me out. Lol

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Wow! Please continue! I could read these all night...and I know [MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] could too. John, why don't you tell us about some of your official ghost hunting trips? When my daughter comes home from college to visit, we get all up under a big fuzzy blanket and sit and watch these nonstop! *cue scary music*

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] - what's your mom's most AMAZING story?
[MENTION=4339]jen74401[/MENTION] - tons? Let's hear some!!!

Well when we used to go to sea view nothing really happened. It's a massive abandoned TB sanatorium in staten island....some other people caught an EVP there once....I really want to go to eastern state penitentiary in West Virginia. They have ghost hunts there or even rolling hills asylum in upstate NY. I'd love to go on an investigation with zak nick and Aaron but they are always sold out or way too far. Speaking of Ghost Adventures did you see last nights episode? Amazing!!!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION]...are there new Ghost Adevntures episodes still on?! Oh man...I'm gonna be mad at myself if I'm missing new ones!

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION]...are there new Ghost Adevntures episodes still on?! Oh man...I'm gonna be mad at myself if I'm missing new ones!

Oh yeah!! The new season has been in full swing since early March...they had some really good investigations this season!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh....man! Give it to me straight...how many episodes have I missed?! I was unaware of a new season starting so I haven't watched anything yet!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You too [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]? I haven't seen any of the new season!

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Oh....man! Give it to me straight...how many episodes have I missed?! I was unaware of a new season starting so I haven't watched anything yet!

I'm really not sure how many new episodes they have had, I want to say 5 since it started in march? Your in for some really good episodes though so don't rush through them! Lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
You too [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]? I haven't seen any of the new season!

I wait to watch shows with hubby and he has been working so much we r lucky to watch one show a night. Sommer nights not even that. :( hopefully we have these new episodes recorded.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Here's my favorite part of Ghost Adventures: The boys are creeping thru an old mining town (for example) and Zac is "doing EVP work" (as the TAPS gang is known to say) and he hears something...looks SUPER SHOCKED and then says, "Miner Fourty Niner? Is that you? Is that you trying to tell me that Black Bart shot you dead and buried you behind this saloon and you don't want me to find your gold hoard underneath these floor boards?"

Zac is quite the story teller. :laugh:

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Here's my favorite part of Ghost Adventures: The boys are creeping thru an old mining town (for example) and Zac is "doing EVP work" (as the TAPS gang is known to say) and he hears something...looks SUPER SHOCKED and then says, "Miner Fourty Niner? Is that you? Is that you trying to tell me that Black Bart shot you dead and buried you behind this saloon and you don't want me to find your gold hoard underneath these floor boards?"

Zac is quite the story teller. :laugh:

LOL he is a bit theatrical but it's television so they have to have some form of entertainment. This past episode was a private investigation on behalf of their friend Gary Galka,who makes a lot of ghost hunting equipment like the MEL Meter in order to communicate with his deceased daughter. It was really good and poignant.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok heres my ghost story if you want to call it that. we have a pen for the dogs that is quite big and they can run around in it. inside this pen is a doghouse and then we have 2 smaller 10 by 6 pens together in case we need to cage them. in these pens are dogs houses to. so im out with my cedar chips putting them in the dog houses which there are 3 in the small pens and one in the larger pen. so i do the other ones and am putting chips in the one in the big pen. i feel something on my rear touching it. i turn around and its my boston dallas grrr get away you. ok so im back to it pretty much inside the house almost and i feel it again. grr i turn and yep its nosey again up my rear. stop it your perv. ok so im back to it and i feel something brush me again. i swat my hand back to get dallas away. i feel it again just a brushing across my booty. i again swipe my hand back and say dallas stop it. and i turn around to get him and hes not there. he is no where near me. what? i know i felt something several times on my booty but it seems it was not him. i fiinish what im doing and get outa there. dont know what it was and it hasnt happened since. hmmmm so whose the perv?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.