Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    Still waiting to see your results, Jen!

Haha, I'm slacking, I know, lol. To be honest, I haven't looked at any of the pics that I took, lol.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Still waiting to see your results, Jen!

Has anyone seen the new show "School Spirits"? It's on SyFy. It's supposed to be "based on real experiences". I'm milk toast about it so far. Eh. I'm not convinced that the people they interview in between the dramatic pieces are the actual people -- so that kind of wrecks it for me. I like a reality show more.

Here's the synopsis:

Executive Producer Mark Burnett joins forces with Seth Jarrett and Julie Insogna, creators of the hit series Celebrity Ghost Stories, to take viewers on a spooky thrill ride through some of the most infamously haunted colleges and high schools nationwide. Students, alumni, and faculty share their intimate paranormal encounters while their experiences are brought to life in Jarrett's arresting style of storytelling.

Every campus has its secrets...
    Havent seen this one. We have seen the ads for that new one with Jack Osbourne so we will tivo that and see. It is rare to find a good show that isnt over the top. lol

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Guess what ghost fans? I heard from our buddy - and professional Ghostkateer - @BrooklynStar and he promises to come on and post and put up some NEW pics of his big boy, Dozer - VERY SOON. (He did promise - but I'm making sure by posting here....LOL)

I'm commenting in this thread so that I can hopefully shame him into sharing some of his latest ghost adventures. THEY HAVE BEEN AMAZING!!!!!! John, you simply must favor us with ONE at least!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Guess what ghost fans? I heard from our buddy - and professional Ghostkateer - @BrooklynStar and he promises to come on and post and put up some NEW pics of his big boy, Dozer - VERY SOON. (He did promise - but I'm making sure by posting here....LOL)

I'm commenting in this thread so that I can hopefully shame him into sharing some of his latest ghost adventures. THEY HAVE BEEN AMAZING!!!!!! John, you simply must favor us with ONE at least!
    Ummm yeah, no slacking off please.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I took my kids on a ghost tour in Hawaii, but we did not see or hear anything, but the stories were fun.

I only have one experience that was weird and can't really explain... My relationship with my Ex ended rather sudden and I needed to find a cheap temp place to hang out until everything was settled. I found an available room in a house with this lady who was flexible with the lease arrangements, so I took it. It wasn't until I started moving into my room that I noticed the nature of books and things in the house... she was into tarot cards, witchcraft and other stuff like this. I don't have much belief in this stuff, so no fears, it just meant to me that I was sharing a house with an eccentric lady.

I didn't have much interaction with her, but was caught chatting with her at the kitchen table one night, just general chit chat, not anything spooky, and every few minutes I would get really intense chicken skin and my hair would feel like it would stand up... it felt like a wave of energy passing through me. I wasn't spooked or anything which made it puzzling to me why I was feeling this. I shared this with her after she mentioned the spirit she could see standing behind me, and she said she was feeling the same thing. Now what was freaky was that after she shared that she was also feeling this, I would look at her arms whenever I had the chicken skin, and she would have it as well, and when mine passed, hers would go away at the same time.

She would also offer to do tarot readings for me, but I never felt I had any burning questions, so I would normally pass... I did give in one time though, and the only question I could think to ask was "how would my upcoming business trip to Alaska work out for me". She started flipping the cards and told me that I would fall for a girl with light colored hair, and alcohol would be involved. Well I didn't think too much about that until one night I was in a club called Chilkoot Charlie's and a waitress brought over a shot of vodka and informed me it was from the girl sitting at a table by herself. It would have been rude to drink it alone, plus she was attractive, so I went over and chatted with her. We hit it off really well and ended up spending the rest of my trip with her as she played tour guide, showing me places to view moose, northern lights, and other stuff (wink). Oh, and she did have light brown hair. At some point late in the trip I realized "holy crap, the witch room mate was right".
    Last edited by Telly03; 07-12-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly03 View Post
    I took my kids on a ghost tour in Hawaii, but we did not see or hear anything, but the stories were fun.

I only have one experience that was weird and can't really explain... My relationship with my Ex ended rather sudden and I needed to find a cheap temp place to hang out until everything was settled. I found an available room in a house with this lady who was flexible with the lease arrangements, so I took it. It wasn't until I started moving into my room that I noticed the nature of books and things in the house... she was into tarot cards, witchcraft and other stuff like this. I don't have much belief in this stuff, so no fears, it just meant to me that I was sharing a house with an eccentric lady.

I didn't have much interaction with her, but was caught chatting with her at the kitchen table one night, just general chit chat, not anything spooky, and every few minutes I would get really intense chicken skin and my hair would feel like it would stand up... it felt like a wave of energy passing through me. I wasn't spooked or anything which made it puzzling to me why I was feeling this. I shared this with her after she mentioned the spirit she could see standing behind me, and she said she was feeling the same thing. Now what was freaky was that after she shared that she was also feeling this, I would look at her arms whenever I had the chicken skin, and she would have it as well, and when mine passed, hers would go away at the same time.

She would also offer to do tarot readings for me, but I never felt I had any burning questions, so I would normally pass... I did give in one time though, and the only question I could think to ask was "how would my upcoming business trip to Alaska work out for me". She started flipping the cards and told me that I would fall for a girl with light colored hair, and alcohol would be involved. Well I didn't think too much about that until one night I was in a club called Chilkoot Charlie's and a waitress brought over a shot of vodka and informed me it was from the girl sitting at a table by herself. It would have been rude to drink it alone, plus she was attractive, so I went over and chatted with her. We hit it off really well and ended up spending the rest of my trip with her as she played tour guide, showing me places to view moose, northern lights, and other stuff (wink). Oh, and she did have light brown hair. At some point late in the trip I realized "holy crap, the witch room mate was right".
    lol So you may believe a little now huh?

Real Name
    Duff
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

-orbs-thailand-jpg

Okay, I'm new and just came across this thread but thought better late than never! My wife, Sriurai, is from Thailand. She decided to go in with 2 of her sisters and build a house in Thailand on the property her parents home used to be on and where the children grew up. Thai people keep "Spirit Houses" on their property. It is a place for the spirits to be honored. They are beautiful ornate houses in miniature scale that can be small or very large. Anyway, during the building of the house her family sent us pictures. There were no spirit houses on the property yet. I believe the ones that were there when her parents home stood, were gone. So we get these pictures and there they are, plan as day...the infamous orbs. Click on this picture and be amazed at all the orbs visible. I was blown away!!! I still haven't been able to count them all. I have more stories but this was photographic proof extraordinaire!!!

The next story has no pictures but it happened shortly after my Mom passed away. I was sitting alone in my living room working on something and needed some more notebook paper. I was sitting in my huge soft lazy boy recliner and got up and walked over to my desk. Darn! No notebook paper. I figured that my oldest son probably had paper in his desk in his bedroom so I ambled down the hallway. Darn again! No paper! How was I going to finish what I was doing. I went back to my recliner to pick up my work and there, sitting in the recliner were 4 sheet of pristine, unwrinkled notebook paper. Now I was the only one in the house and I can't explain this for the life of me. I can only assume that my Mom had brought it to me.

Duff
    Last edited by bodypeersur; 07-12-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Love that picture! And the papers r a trip for sure. Never too late for stories so if you have more please share.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Telly03 - great story. I believe some folks really are gifted in that way. I wish I was! I used to be a very serious student of the tarot. I've recently picked up my cards after MANY MANY years and the cards have confirmed some pretty uncanny stuff; including that I would have two job offers, not know which one to pick and then choose the one I did choose for "quality of life" issues over money. In three readings, in three days, I got the "Devil" card (not a bad thing!) which reminds us that the quest for fortune sometimes becomes a horrible burden. As it turns out, one job - the one I didn't take-- paid a hell of a lot more than the other. The cards also predicted the death of my daughter's 17 year old cat, Lucy (which was another series of cards I got four days in a row!).

OK. Nuff of that tangent. LOL

MORE GHOSTY STORIES! Who's next??

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I actually have been ghost hunting a lot. My friend bought the SB-7 Spirit Box and we go to Greenwood Cemetery at night (we park outside and stay by the fence) and holy crap have we caught some crazy stuff.
    One instance was absolutly mind blowing.

Me: Are you at peace?
    Woman's Voice: Yes
    Me: Are you alone?
    Woman's Voice: Yes
    Me: What's the name of the person sitting next to me?
    Woman's Voice: Chris
    Me: Holy Cow! What year is it?
    Woman's Voice: 2012

CHILLS. That's all that really sums up that experience. I had a conversation with a spirit of a woman in real time thanks to that SB-7 spirit box. We have gone like 8 times so far and have caught so many different things. I don't look at the world the same any more, and after these encounters I can say with 100% certainty that there is something after we die. I just dont know what it is.

Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@bodypeersur - wow @ that notebook paper story!!!!

@BrooklynStar - what an amazing story! I had doubts about that spirit box -- based on my personal feelings about the Ghost Adventures crew --- but, Dude, if you say it's legit; its legit. Flippin' amazing, John.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

@Vicaroo1000 we may need a social group for us ghost crazy folk!

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Remove Ads