Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ghost Crazy? Yeah...us too......

Oh man do I have stories for you guys! So we bought our new house September of last year when we moved in Loki started acting a little weird and would hide behind the shed well we saw why there was a very shallow grave marked with a cross that the previous owners had left when they moved. We put more dirt and some rocks to keep him out and moved on. When we are down in the basement we can hear footsteps running around upstairs, something would stand in front of the fan so that air would be blocked that was coming from it a couple moments later the air was back, something would make us both wake up between 3:30 and 3:45 ( I never just wake up) Loki stares at the walls all the time like he is watching something. We have a picture that is on a studded anchor hook nothing really big or heavy on the back of the picture there are the teeth like hooks something lifted the picture off the nail is slide it down between the couch and the wall. I tried who replicate this numerous times and there is no way it slide off. The scariest one though was over the winter we were getting anpretfy substantial snow storm sean is a night owl so he stayed up Loki and I came to bed at 3:33 he came into our room in a panic and said put your coat and boots on you have to see this. So I got up got dressed and went outside. On our property only there were these random snowballs all over some big some small some going north south some east west some had no direction. But the weird thing is the balls had trails like something was making a snowman but if you touched the balls they just proofed and disappeared . There were no footsteps and no wind to make these balls. Sean put it on YouTube for me I'll find the link and show it to you all you'll freak! Needless to say we saved the house said numerous prayers and for the last 4 or so months have been haunting free.
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Here is the link for the snowball video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP5Z...e_gdata_player

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lokismom View Post
    Here is the link for the snowball video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP5Z...e_gdata_player
    Wow I have noticed lately oddities in photos I take

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Pretty cool and creepy at the same time.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

That was really creepy... Do you know the history of your house?!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

We googled the 1st owner the house was built in 2001 and he moved shortly after the house was built getting older and moved to Texas, the second owners were a family husband, wife and 3 younger boys. They still live in town I have thought about going to ask them if they ever noticed anything weird but that is an odd conversation in itself "So did you guys notice any weird activity happening in your old house?" LOL

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

We googled the 1st owner the house was built in 2001 and he moved shortly after the house was built getting older and moved to Texas, the second owners were a family husband, wife and 3 younger boys. They still live in town I have thought about going to ask them if they ever noticed anything weird but that is an odd conversation in itself "So did you guys notice any weird activity happening in your old house?" LOL
    That would be really funny... I swear animals can sense the presence of something or someone. My cats used to scare the hell out of me at night, especially when my hubby was gone! They would look in the same direction, but of course I couldn't see anything

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    That would be really funny... I swear animals can sense the presence of something or someone. My cats used to scare the hell out of me at night, especially when my hubby was gone! They would look in the same direction, but of course I couldn't see anything
    I hate it when he does that! makes me shiver every time. I am pretty sure that it is or was my grandpa he was always a prankster.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Those snowballs were weird...I have never heard of that or even seen it. Careful with Loki...he may sense something that could be attacking him, hence the seizures...I could be way off but you might want to get your house and property smudged.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone see 'The Conjuring'...it was recently at the cinema. I saw it and it kinda freaked me out...

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine215 View Post
    Those snowballs were weird...I have never heard of that or even seen it. Careful with Loki...he may sense something that could be attacking him, hence the seizures...I could be way off but you might want to get your house and property smudged.
    We actually were talking about that last night. We have to find someone in our area that would be willing to come out and bless the house.

Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine215 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone see 'The Conjuring'...it was recently at the cinema. I saw it and it kinda freaked me out...
    I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was scary!!! I can't watch that stuff w/my hubby gone... LOL

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I hate it when he does that! makes me shiver every time. I am pretty sure that it is or was my grandpa he was always a prankster.
    I think ours is my father in law Sheldon did a lot of barking at nothing today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Remove Ads