ummmm........

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=3735]LaurenA[/MENTION] [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I call BS. I have been playing this stupid Crescent Solitaire trying to beat the score from last year and here you all go, beating my low score and Lauren doubles the previous score. ugh... I have NEVER had such good hands. I think you all are cheating. :p

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@2BullyMama @LaurenA @Ftse 100 I call BS. I have been playing this stupid Crescent Solitaire trying to beat the score from last year and here you all go, beating my low score and Lauren doubles the previous score. ugh... I have NEVER had such good hands. I think you all are cheating. :p

It's a bit hard to see the card if they are spades or clubs as they are so tiny, I have been trying to get to the top and I just can not get there, eventhough after sitting here for so long and getting frustrated, but its all a bit of fun! keep trying

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
It's a bit hard to see the card if they are spades or clubs as they are so tiny, I have been trying to get to the top and I just can not get there, eventhough after sitting here for so long and getting frustrated, but its all a bit of fun! keep trying

If it helps I have found if you click open in a new page you can maximize it and the cards are MUCH easier to see. BUT that doesnt help me with my point problem does it? haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@cali-jenn LMAO ... I actually tripped over that game and love it!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Bahahaha! :tease:

I got a bit addicted to that game... once I figured out how to play it.
I don't know what happened, but the last time I played, I made all the cards disappear!!! :happydance:

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
If it helps I have found if you click open in a new page you can maximize it and the cards are MUCH easier to see. BUT that doesnt help me with my point problem does it? haha

I guess not, but it will help me with my eyesight!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I guess not, but it will help me with my eyesight!

BUT be warned, if you enter a tournament, you cannot use the new window and you have to do it small. Messed me up on one of them cuz I was so used to playing big. lol Or that is my excuse anyhow. ;)

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
BUT be warned, if you enter a tournament, you cannot use the new window and you have to do it small. Messed me up on one of them cuz I was so used to playing big. lol Or that is my excuse anyhow. ;)

well I must be messed or plain stupid because I can't even find where open in new window is!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
you know why? [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I think it is because I have it in my favorites and if I go to my favorites it then says play game and under that (in new window) click the in new window and it will bring it up.

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
you know why? @Ftse 100 I think it is because I have it in my favorites and if I go to my favorites it then says play game and under that (in new window) click the in new window and it will bring it up.

I will add it to my favourites then and maybe I will get a better score when I can see the suits properley, I think i will have a go now. Thanks.
br 144.jpg

Most Reactions