OK I admit it!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Not only am I 48.5 years old and watched EVERY season of American Idol, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.......Glee!! Watched it from the beginning too, I know, I know, I am a total LOOSER, but tonight is opening season for Glee, logging off to go watch :ROFL:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am 42 and I have watched every episode of both shows.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm with [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]....I'm 28 and have never sat through an entire episode of American Idol and haven't seen even one episode of Glee lol

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...Jordan is a total Game of Thrones addict! He planned out his entire evening so he could watch the first episode when it started again for the season! I like totally bizzare groups of shows Swamp People, Pawn Stars, Hoarders, Mad Men...okay now everyone can point and laugh :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I never heard of Glee...This was my first year watching American Idol though and I'm enjoying it. I had to watch it to see Hee Jun and Andre get the boot, but now I don't want any of remaining to go.

My new fav series is Duck Dynasty... LMAO

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] - I consider it the grown up version of Glee.

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] - Those are the types of shows my bf would watch. The tv's always on the discovery channel when he has the remote, especially on the weekends.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol I didn't think anyone watched Duck Dynasty
I watched Glee at first but lost interest soon enough.
My newest faves are: Impractical Jokers, Girls Guide to Depravity, and Ice Loves Coco
All Time Faves - Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, CSI, Gossip Girl
Dancing with the Stars and America's Best Dance Crew <<<I prefer to watch dancing than singing I guess. lol

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I'm 27 and I LOVE me some trouty mouth from Glee!! And I love Game of Thrones and SOA is my favorite! I like a lot of Shows!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I use to watch Glee but I lost interest same thing with American Idol. My favorite shows? The Middle, Shameless, Only in America (with Larry the Cable Guy), Nurse Jackie, The Big C and Undercover Boss.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm 66 and watch National Geographic Channel!!!!!!! :p:p:p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.