JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO...Jordan is a total Game of Thrones addict! He planned out his entire evening so he could watch the first episode when it started again for the season! I like totally bizzare groups of shows Swamp People, Pawn Stars, Hoarders, Mad Men...okay now everyone can point and laugh :)
I watched all 10 episodes of the first season in 3 days to get caught up. I was a LOST fan too everything stopped at 7 on a Wednesday night. :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
have never watched glee. Hubby would kick my arse if I tried to add that into our line up. Lol pretty sure I agree. I imagine we will be stuck watching that you're of show more when the girls have their demanded shows. American idol... We started for years. Gave in and watched the auditions one year to make fun and it sucked us in. we now watch. Lmao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I have to say - Julia and I had NO interest in Glee but one night we thought something was on that wasn't so we found ourselves watching Glee for lack of anything else to watch. Well, it was the "Grilled Cheesus" episode - Finn made a grilled cheese that looked like it had Jesus burnt into it so he considered it a sign and prayed to it - and we laughed our arses off the whole show! Plus we love love love music so it's fun to hear the music too. I've always been a fan of musicals (danced and sang my whole life) so I should have realized I'd like it. Plus, it often brings up controversial topics in a great way with a great message. Which is perfect to start a conversation with a 13 year old.

I don't watch much TV otherwise but if I do my staples are Law & Order:SVU (I can sit and watch a marathon forever no matter how many times I saw the episodes), the other L&Os, NCIS, and CSI. I also like Ice Loves Coco (they are funny but who DOESN'T love a show with a bulldog?!), Grey's Anatomy and recently the Dr. Oz show. Discovery and TLC are often on in my house too ... Joe and Julia like all those reality shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I think my boys would take the tv away if they caught me watching Glee. My boss LOVES that show so much, he listens to the soundtracks in his office. :barf: :cursing:

@JeannieCO...Jordan is a total Game of Thrones addict! He planned out his entire evening so he could watch the first episode when it started again for the season! I like totally bizzare groups of shows Swamp People, Pawn Stars, Hoarders, Mad Men...okay now everyone can point and laugh :)

I absolutely LOVE Game of Thrones!! I am so totally addicted to the series that I'm on my 3rd reading of the books, counting the days until Winds if Winter. Hoarding and Finding Bigfoot are my guilty pleasures :shhhh:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I've never gotten into American Idol even though I must admit I have watched a few episodes and I have never seen Glee at all, just not appealing to me! I LOVE LOVE The Office, Sons Of Anarchy, Modern Family and even though it's not on anymore the BRILLIANT show Deadwood :) Been meaning to watch some Mad Men (oh my Jon Hamm is so hot!) and Breaking Bad because my brother keeps telling me I need to see it.

OMG the Duck Commander has a show?!! Dave loves him (the man is an avid duck hunter and outdoorsman in general). He'll be so excited when I tell him, wait maybe I shouldn't tell him because if I do I'll probably be stuck watching it all the time :eek:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Never watched Glee ... but do watch American Idol, America's Got Talent ... and The X Factor ...... :whistle:

L

Lucy-licious

Never watched Glee ... but do watch American Idol, America's Got Talent ... and The X Factor ...... :whistle:
Whilst I watch, Britains got talent and the X factor....and I love Dancing on Ice (not sure if you have an American equivalent) and Strictly Come Dancing same as you dancing with the stars :)

I watched a couple of Glee shows there ok but a bit high maintainence.
I did like watching Greys Anatomy and Scrubs :rofl: but rarely get to see whole series' due to working shifts :(

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
And the Science Channel and Discovery.......

Over and over again through his eyelids.
Zzzz
I can identify with that! At almost 70 I really like American Idol and Betty White's new show is funny, but guess what, they are on at the same time tonight! I miss my all time favorite WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY???

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Ok I don't watch Glee but I love reality TV Drama so I usually watch Big Brother, Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, Real World, Deadliest Catch, Toddlers and Tiaras, Dance Moms, The Karadashians, Khloe and Lamar, Ice love Coco, The Voice, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Moms, Bethenny Ever After, The Amazing Race, The Fantasy Factory and I old keep going!! 📺

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] I love Betty White's show!!! My husband and I watched it last week, so dang funny!!!

[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] you mentioned a few I forgot! Fantasy Factory is hysterical - love Rob Dyrdek. Rob and Bis was awesome too. So glad Big Black is on FF now. I do watch 16 & pregnant/Teen Mom occasionally because my 13 yr old likes them and I want to be sure it's still appropriate for her to watch. As for Jersey Shore ... Can't help but watch a train wreck! They are all such idiots. Plus Chunk and Snooki are buddies. Well, really he would be mad at me for saying that - he was in 4 magazines with her but does not consider her a friend! She was nice but is a mess! Lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334191410.729422.jpg

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] so funny Snooki who would of thought. I have been watching the Pauly D project. Punk'd is back to. So I do a lot of MTV watching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] - lol that picture was when she was doing ger "community service" after getting arrested. My 13 yr old wanted so badly to get her signature so we went. Perk and downfall of living in the town next to where it is all taped. Its quite frustrating when they are around now. Though I have to say, Pauly is pretty funny and I do like his show! I'm not liking Punk'd without Ashton though.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.