• an Eclectic mix

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
OP
L

Lucy-licious

Lemme see, I recently downloaded Beyonce, Michael Buble, Adele and Justin Bieber Christmas collection. Is that eclectic or simply odd?

Maybe I should have added Eccentric :rofl:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I put a mix ........ I listen to just about everything and anything!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I like lots of different music too! I especially like country..but no twangy stuff..

What country music isnt twangy? LOL

I Love everything but country (except old outlaw cuz I was sneaking into country bars with my fake id) and I don't like certain rap, like gangster stuff. I love 80's especially new wave and punk since that is my generation!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
What country music isnt twangy? LOL

I Love everything but country (except old outlaw cuz I was sneaking into country bars with my fake id) and I don't like certain rap, like gangster stuff. I love 80's especially new wave and punk since that is my generation!!

You sound like my hubby! Like Tim McGraw..Garth Brooks..honestly..if their jeans are tight enough..I don't care what the music sounds like! :angel:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You sound like my hubby! Like Tim McGraw..Garth Brooks..honestly..if their jeans are tight enough..I don't care what the music sounds like! :angel:

LOL, to me that is twangy!! Try checking out Jon Bon Jovi's tight jeans then!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm a rock-a-holic. So is my son Giuseppe. And to keep him that way we go to concerts together. Last night we saw Nickelback for the 3rd time. Next Friday I'm taking him to see Theory of a Deadman.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Do you know what you get if you play country music backwards? :huh:

Ya get your car back..... ya get your house back...ya get your dog back..... :LMAO:

Oh and these days I mostly listen to country on the radio on the way to and from work.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Do you know what you get if you play country music backwards? :huh:

Ya get your car back..... ya get your house back...ya get your dog back..... :LMAO:

Oh and these days I mostly listen to country on the radio on the way to and from work.

:giggle: of the day

:muah2:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I listen to literally everything ... Except for this new Dubstep crap (if you haven't heard of it, don't waste your brain cells. It's not even music in my book!). Ultimately, my true love is rock but I can appreciate everything. When I put my iPod on shuffle in the car it is always interesting. I come from a family of singers, dancers, musicians so it's like my lifeline. Clayton and I sing and dance every morning! :)

[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] ... I forgot about Poe!!! Love it!!! And "Dookie" is on my morning playlist - one of my favs of all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I love classic rock. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, Santana, and the list goes on.

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I know this is an old thread, but I just had to comment. I am rock all the way. Back in the day, I just KNEW I was going to marry Kip Winger! Now that I am older and somewhat mature, I am waiting for Gavin Rossdale to drop on my steps :drool:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
@JAKEISGREAT...Twangy stuff??

I like about all styles from death metal, through punk, to pop, soul, mowtown and country...I even like the really old stuff like sinatra and swing :D

I am with [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION], I like most everything but mostly listen to rock. I really like European heavy metal even though I can't understand most of the lyrics. lol. Country is good if it IS twangy [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]! I like the old timey stuff my grandparents listened to :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.