Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
If left to my own schedule I'd be a night owl. But real life has me awake by 5:30 AM and in bed by 10:00 PM. Even on weekends.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Morning person. I worked graveyard shift for about 14 years or so. Now sleeping in for me is 6:30. Haha and a late night is 10 unless there is a good party going on. Hubby is a total night owl. Lol drives me nuts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm a night owl ... and despite having to get up at 4am twice a week .... I often stay up til 1 or 2am in the morning. Then I suffer like hell for the whole of the following day!!! All totally self-inflicted!! :down:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Definitely a night owl! Week days I have to get up at 5:00 for work but i stay up until midnight or later and suffer!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Night owl by nature ... Early bird by nurture. I've gotten used to getting up early to get Julia off to school and myself ready for work. I do enjoy the early morning hours now living by the water ... It's so beautiful and peaceful that time. But ultimately, pre-mommylife I would stay out til the bars closed socializing and dancing! Not a huge drinker, just love people and dancing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
NIGHT OWL HERE! I like to sleep late and stay up late but unfortunately I have to work and since I enjoy the benefits of the corporate world I must conform lol
But anytime like weekends, holidays and vacations I love to screw my sleep schedule with an allnighter and lucky for me Nigel is just like his momma - he loves to sleep and nap :)

Ditto!! Nicely said!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Do you get up early, finish all chores quickly then relax in the evening...or are you a late riser awake far far far into the night??

You asked the question, but never really answered it.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

You asked the question, but never really answered it.

Normally I would be the early bird due to work...but since I've been off I am turning into a night owl and am often still awake at 4 am unable to get to sleep :( its driving me bats...I used to be in bed and asleep by 10.30 ish.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.