This or That: High Drama or Quiet and Sedate?

This or That: Drama or Quiet?

• Drama Queen!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Easy life!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Control Freak!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other??

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Some people like a drama filled life and thrive on combatting the next hurdle and accomplishing their targets :D
Some like a quiet life without too many hurdles.
whilst others like to control what is happening in their world.

Which are you? expand :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Drama Free = Me

I left all that behind in high school. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I prefer simple and quiet....so that's how I voted. But I'm not gonna back off if confronted either...... And sometimes Life has a way of getting in a turmoil just because it does, so perhaps I shoulda voted Other.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I wouldn't say I am quiet and sedate in all aspects of life but I really hate drama and confrontation, really really hate it! I like when everyone is getting along and everyone is happy :)

OP
L

Lucy-licious

I put other!

I thrive well in stressful situations..especially at work in emergencies where I take lead roll and co-ordinate the care.
In my home life I prefer a smooth and easy time...to the point where I will control whats happening, friends and family say I am a control freak :D I like a drama free lifestyle :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I put Easy Life .... I love to try and enjoy life even though it has its ups/downs. I do have drama but I am one to just brush things off to avoid drama. But there are certain things that cannot and will not be brushed off and then my Italian side comes out :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
When I was younger I was a bit of a control freak, but now that I'm older I enjoy the peace and quite and no drama, that's for high school kids.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I chose control freak simply because I must have order or I will get a migraine! It helps me tho with this much going on I must be a control freak otherwise I could not do it all.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I voted control freak .... I like to know whats happening, when it's happening, why its happening, how its happening and who is involved. :whistle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do all I can to avoid the drama, but it seems to always find me. However, I love the easy life -- but my b/f will tell you i am a control freak and that is because he is a procrastinator

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I might be a mix of control freak and quiet life! LOL I enjoy my life to be drama free but I have to get things accomplished in a timely manner.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
In my home life, I prefer the easy going days. At work or school, however, I enjoy challenges because it makes me feel useful and productive.

I tend to ignore those who drag me into their drama, because it's SO high school. Lived it, loved it, but certainly don't want to do that again.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Easy. LOO like mellow easy life although I wanna hear about everyones high drama. Lmao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.