This or That: High Drama or Quiet and Sedate?

This or That: Drama or Quiet?

• Drama Queen!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Easy life!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Control Freak!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other??

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I chose control freak simply because I must have order or I will get a migraine! It helps me tho with this much going on I must be a control freak otherwise I could not do it all.

I just seen this thread! I am so like Lisa, I am a control freak!! I get physically ill if I am not in control. With all the drama of my family the last 6 weeks, I have a constant headache because I have no control, I admire those that are laid back and can relax. My mother is OCD and when she comes to visit I clean and clean, and get sick before she arrives. Last time she visited she couldn't find anything to do so she actually took my toaster out of the cupboard and started polishing it :w00t:......And just WHERE do I get my OCD from???????? :ROFL:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I would say quiet and sedate but my life loves the high drama!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I put drama queen but maybe I should have put other. Like someone else said drama finds me but usually it has to do with my ex or other people's crap!! I am usually the life of the party and am always striving to better myself. I love control though, which can be troublemsome as well. I am loud and always laughing so I am definitely not easy going

Members online

No members online now.