JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I ordered the Zagfolio for my iPad and this thing is awesome. Its a mini keyboard that designed to hold your iPad/tablet and uses Bluetooth to connect. It's like having a mini laptop. They're made by zagg dot com. :D

@fontanofox, Do you like yours?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I bought a zagg mate for my iPad and used it for a while, but the one for my iPad One has design flaws that seem to be improved in the newer models from what I've seen. It didn't hold the iPad securely enough. Then I had troubles with it connecting when on 3G so got out of the habit of using it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
There is another brand that is like the Zagg but better... neither of us can remember the name of it off the top of our heads. Lari could never justify buying one because she already had the Zaggmate.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
FYI...If you just needed a protective case ... one that I would have preferred before buying my Zaggfolio was the "Targus Versavu Rotating Case and Stand for the new iPad."

It is just a case so you'd still need a bluetooth keyboard if you needed one. The best feature of the Targus would be the ability to swivel your iPad from landscape to portrait mode without removing it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
There is another brand that is like the Zagg but better... neither of us can remember the name of it off the top of our heads. Lari could never justify buying one because she already had the Zaggmate.

Oooh..put on your thinking caps please! I need a birthday gift for my future son in law and he would love one of these..IF he doesn't buy one first! :cursing:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
FYI...If you just needed a protective case ... one that I would have preferred before buying my Zaggfolio was the "Targus Versavu Rotating Case and Stand for the new iPad."

It is just a case so you'd still need a bluetooth keyboard if you needed one. The best feature of the Targus would be the ability to swivel your iPad from landscape to portrait mode without removing it.
SWEET! I need to check that one out. :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.