Good news for me!

C

Cooper11

no no no no no! Nobody says the "G" word :nonono:

I told them they need to figure out something else to call me. I cant be grandma. I'm only 29!! :tease:

Bahahaha......are sure you and my mom [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] aren't sisters.....It took her along time to say the Grandma word!!!! You sound just like her....she said the exact same thing when I was prego with my daughter.

Also.......:drool:...You son is......um.....:luv: ....... I love the pics....love the pink flowers, never seen anything like that before. Seriously your son is a very handsome man and he has a very pretty fiance!! They will make some cute babies Grandma!!! :yes:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Also.......:drool:...You son is......um.....:luv: ....... I love the pics....love the pink flowers, never seen anything like that before. Seriously your son is a very handsome man and he has a very pretty fiance!! They will make some cute babies Grandma!!! :yes:

Hey now. Back off there lady. You're married! :nonono: :ROFL: I have a sort-of-friend who totally creeps him out. He says she looks at him like she's starving and he's the last hamburger on Earth. He used to say he felt like he needed a shower any time she stopped by :laugh:

The flowers are cherry blossoms. They're my favorite (I have them tattoo'd on my leg). They're not usually out until May but this year with the weather we've been having, even the trees are confused.

C

Cooper11

Hey now. Back off there lady. You're married! :nonono: :ROFL: I have a sort-of-friend who totally creeps him out. He says she looks at him like she's starving and he's the last hamburger on Earth. He used to say he felt like he needed a shower any time she stopped by :laugh:

The flowers are cherry blossoms. They're my favorite (I have them tattoo'd on my leg). They're not usually out until May but this year with the weather we've been having, even the trees are confused.

:rofl: shhhhh don't tell my hubby!!! No he is very handsome! you should be proud...and keep your crazy friends away from him!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: Congrats All Around! My daughter is getting married in May! In fact her dress fitting is tomorrow! Rapidly getting here! Beautiful cople..and a wonderful grand baby coming too! :clap:

L

Lucy-licious

no no no no no! Nobody says the "G" word :nonono:

I told them they need to figure out something else to call me. I cant be grandma. I'm only 29!! :tease:

Over here we have Grandmas and Nannas, maybe you could be a Nanna :) it popular here with those that like to stay young!

Congratulations on both counts...In fact congratulations Twice :D

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Gorgeous photos. They look so happy! And congrats on the news of you becoming...ahem...a bigger family! I didn't say the g word :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
WOW [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] enjoy every minute , congrats to all

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.