Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog Scouts of America! I want to join!!!

Default Re: Dog Scouts of America! I want to join!!!

mummaz is our troop co-leader. it's super fun. great way to learn new things, promote responsible pet ownership/positive training in the community, and meet new people. the great thing about it, is that you can pick and choose what you want to do. you don't like kayaking? then you just don't go to those outings. we offer FREE classes once a week to earn the basic dog scout badge- that means a free obedience class every week. pretty cool. unfortunately not a lot of people have heard about it.... i think it would a GREAT idea to start a local troop if there's not one available to you. i was gonna give you my email but it won't let me post a link. hrmph.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_8943-jpg   -dscn3254-jpg   -226995_1371410660802_1697847949_620987_7699015_n-jpg   -dscn8340-jpg   -dsa-157-logo-jpg  

Real Name
    Stephanie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston & Logie
    Likes (Received)

I actually heard about it from Champy's Facebook, he has lots of great pics posted.

So if any Is in my area and would like to talk about it, I would love to! I'm in Frederick, MD

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Looks like fun. Sad there are none in my area of NYC. The concept is great. I tried to join my skin kids in the Girl/Boy scouts and they were bored with it. They might enjoy this one much more.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@Champ Waring..you need a few more posts before you can post a link...it's an anti spammer thing!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    If Brutus is anything at all like Abby, cookies are a great motivator
    Dork! Cookies are for the girl scouts....so you would have to start one of those...the boy scouts I think have those chocolate bars or something! I got some girl scout cookies a few weeks ago.....they lasted a quick minutes and they were gone!!!!

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    Dork! Cookies are for the girl scouts....so you would have to start one of those...the boy scouts I think have those chocolate bars or something! I got some girl scout cookies a few weeks ago.....they lasted a quick minutes and they were gone!!!!

OMGosh wouldn't Abby look great in one of those little green uniforms with the sash and hat!!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    OMGosh wouldn't Abby look great in one of those little green uniforms with the sash and hat!!
    now you going to make me start searching for one!! LOL And is this for real....there is really a dog scout???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads