Who Let the Dogs Out - you know you want to.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just a tich!! LOL. Already took 2 advil and now I have to go shower and get Emma to the at 8 for her final shots for a while (rabies today). Then it's puppy play group and later training classes. Oh and it's going to be 83 today...NICE but odd for this time of the year here.

OUCH... busy gay for you and Miss Emma. nice weather too -- not here rainy and cold

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OUCH... busy gay for you and Miss Emma. nice weather too -- not here rainy and cold
This is my next 5 weeks on Saturday mornings, just for Emma! :up: Except the vet that is. We have a ton of yard work to do too. gotta rake up all the bark under our deck and replace it with the rock that's in the front (yep we have to shovel that chit and move it!). All because, well, all because my three HOOLIGANS won't quit eating it and they keep play under there and bark is EVERYWHERE! LOL :up: :D

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is my next 5 weeks on Saturday mornings, just for Emma! :up: Except the vet that is. We have a ton of yard work to do too. gotta rake up all the bark under our deck and replace it with the rock that's in the front (yep we have to shovel that chit and move it!). All because, well, all because my three HOOLIGANS won't quit eating it and they keep play under there and bark is EVERYWHERE! LOL :up: :D

ever notice they always want to eat what you DON'T want them to eat????

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh and did I mention the puppy play group at Petco and training at Petsmart are at two opposite sides of town....ugh! Right on Jeannie! :yes:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ever notice they always want to eat what you DON'T want them to eat????
Yes I do. Why just last night I gave all three of them a bath upstairs and when it was Emma's turn I closed the bathroom doors so she wouldn't be bothered by the other two idiots. Well when I came out, one of the idiots completely chewed the corner of a decorative pillow I had been using for a door stop completely off. The last time, they, the two other idiots, chewed the blanket off the bed. :confused: I just shook my head and said who did this! :nonono:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh and did I mention the puppy play group at Petco and training at Petsmart are at two opposite sides of town....ugh! Right on Jeannie! :yes:

Guess you wantred to make sure you spent a full day with your girl

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.