Who Let the Dogs Out - you know you want to.....

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Notice the :bulldog: at the beginning. :up: Enjoy!! :biglaugh:

Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who? Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who? Who let the dogs out ?

Well, the party was nice, the party was pumpin' Yippie yi yo And everybody havin' a ball Yippie yi yo
I tell the fellas start the name callin' Yippie yi yo And the girls respond to the call I heard a woman shout out

Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who? Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who? Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who?

I see de dance people had a ball 'Coz she really want to skip town Get back, Gruffy, back, Scruffy Get back you flea infested mongrel

Gonna tell myself, "Hey, man, no get angry" Yippie yi yo To any girls callin' them canine Yippie yi yo
But they tell me, "Hey, man, it's part of the party? Yippie yi yo You put a woman in front and her man behind I heard woman shout out

Say, a doggy is nuttin' if he don' have a bone All doggy, hold ya' bone, all doggy, hold it A doggy is nuttin' if he don' have a bone All doggy, hold ya' bone, all doggy, hold it

I see de dance people had a ball 'Coz she really want to skip town Get back, Gruffy, back, Scruffy Get back you flea infested mongrel

Well, if I am a dog, the party is on I gotta get my groove 'cause my mind done gone Do you see the rays comin' from my eye Walkin' through the place that Digi-man is breakin' it down?

Me and my white short shorts And I can't see color, any color will do I'll stick on you, that's why they call me 'Pit bull' 'Cause I'm the man of the land When they see me they say, ?Who??

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:LMAO: okayyyyy..Jake was soooo trying not to look...(I told him it was from Jeannie)....but when the woof woof started he was sooooooo looking out of the corner of his eyes! :ROFL: :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Now that's funny Becky!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Christine, I told you that gave me an :idea: :p [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

Did I mention that the 2nd 7&7 tall glass has just begun and is going down smooth. :angel: :hiccup:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold's treat jar plays this song. He is salivating right now. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Arnold is calling you a snack tease

C

Cooper11

Arnold's treat jar plays this song. He is salivating right now. @JeannieCO Arnold is calling you a snack tease

LOL We use to have a treat jar that was a dog and when you lifted the head to get the treat it did this barking tune...... This was years ago to who let the dogs out didn't exist. But every time we lifted that dog head and it started barking our shih tzu cam a running! Easiest way to get him to come back inside....

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :ROFL: Brutus was turning his head side to side! :cheers: to that!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How you feelin this mornin Jeannie? :hangover:
Just a tich!! LOL. Already took 2 advil and now I have to go shower and get Emma to the at 8 for her final shots for a while (rabies today). Then it's puppy play group and later training classes.

Oh and it's going to be 83 today...NICE but odd for this time of the year here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.