Which phone, Samsung Galaxy or iPhone?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay now I have been thinking maybe I need to add my device (computers) somehow and that is why it's not showing up. Where do I add them? In iTunes?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Click on the link above that says "these instruction". Then click on PC..says you download the control panel. Gives step by step instructions for each device.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay yes that is what I did. But I can only use/share what is put in that folder. It is not showing all my photos and docs in my computer. I know I can change the folder path but I have WAAAAAAAAY more than 5GB of pics. I guess I need to start deleting some of the crappy ones. LOL

On my Acer Tablet the program allows you to view and watch any of the photos/videos/movies/documents that are on my PC as long as you are in range with the router using home network sharing. I guess I thought iCloud was like that. Guess not.....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay yes that is what I did. But I can only use/share what is put in that folder. It is not showing all my photos and docs in my computer. I know I can change the folder path but I have WAAAAAAAAY more than 5GB of pics. I guess I need to start deleting some of the crappy ones. LOL

On my Acer Tablet the program allows you to view and watch any of the photos/videos/movies/documents that are on my PC as long as you are in range with the router using home network sharing. I guess I thought iCloud was like that. Guess not.....

Its supposed to be available anywhere! From all devices! :confused:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was all excited thinking I could stream to my iPod touch, but alas it is far too old. I think it is first or second generation. I am pretty sure I got it when or even before the first iPhone came out. :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.