Which phone, Samsung Galaxy or iPhone?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Okay we finally got the phone and I got the iPhone 4S

I totally love it!!! Now I only wish I had one for myself!!! It's just like my iPod but way faster! My iPod I got came out shortly before the first iPhone came out. I am going to start saving for one for myself now :D

Isn't it wonderful!!!!!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] That's what I tell my hubby too ... how much I love my phone!!!! :up:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
iPhones and apple In our house only, fix peoples samsungs and hate it. Apple all the way on everything here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay so on my Acer tablet there is an app called clear.fi and you can view all photos, videos and docs that are on my home pc if you are within range of the router.

I do not see anything like this on the iPhone so I am wondering what the app is that is like that? Or is that what iCloud is? Or is iCloud just a backup of what is on your phone?

Thanks for any help :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay so how do I get to iCloud on my phone? I cannot believe I am asking you for technical advice!!!!! :laugh:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Notice how I call chips phone MY phone?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Okay so how do I get to iCloud on my phone? I cannot believe I am asking you for technical advice!!!!! :laugh:
It's already on the phone in the setting. Go to Setting, scroll down to the third section and just under "General" is "iCloud." Go into that and turn all all you want on. When you're taking pictures via the camera you'll have your "Camera Roll" and then on your main screen you'll see an App that has a Sunflower on it, that is your "Photo Stream" where ALL the pics you take are for all devices that are synced. If you delete from your Camera Roll they will still appear in your Photo Stream.

Also go here to sign in and set your account up.
https://www.icloud.com

Instructions.
http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay but see I don't see anything from my PC, but I think I know why. I have to install iCloud into my PC, right?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes but I had no access to the pics on my pc so I had to install it?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I really want my own iPhone now! Looks like there is an app I can download for my iPod touch, it does not have cloud in it, it is something different tho.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I really want my own iPhone now! Looks like there is an app I can download for my iPod touch, it does not have cloud in it, it is something different tho.

Lisa ..iCloud will sync your PC through your iTunes account!

welcome-title.png
Dear
Welcome to iCloud. The Apple ID for your iCloud account is and itā€™s what youā€™ll use to get your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC set up. Just follow these instructions and youā€™ll be up and running in no time.
Once iCloud is set up, it stores your content and wirelessly pushes it to all your devices. For example, buy a song with iTunes on your computer, and it will appear on your iPod touch and iPad. When you snap a photo on your iPhone it will automatically be sent to your iPad. You can start creating a Pages document on your iPhone, and put the finishing touches on it from your iPad. Thereā€™s no need to dock or sync to your computer. With iCloud, it just works.
We hope you enjoy using iCloud.
Sincerely,
Apple
iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad, or iPad 2; a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Outlook 2007 or 2010 or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars). Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookstore.
Copyright Ā© 2011 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014. All Rights Reserved.Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
spacer4.gif

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay now I have been thinking maybe I need to add my device (computers) somehow and that is why it's not showing up. Where do I add them? In iTunes?

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online