muskrat love!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I watched the video but all I can hear in my head is "We all live in a yellow submarine..." :ROFL:

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
I just want to know what the h&%* they were smoking when they wrote this song? Who writes a song about MUSKRATS! :bang:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sounds like a line from Twilight Zone! :eek:

This has to be THEE classic understatement of the century...:ohmy: YOU have no shame?? Nawwwww....say it ain't so!
puleeeeeeze! :laugh:
Did you ever see the movie Twilight Zone? Wanna see something really scary. I still hate that scene!!! :laugh: So much so I just watched it now...:laugh: :laugh:

You saw that lake video right? That was sober!!! I have no shame. :ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Did you ever see the movie Twilight Zone? Wanna see something really scary. I still hate that scene!!! :laugh: So much so I just watched it now...:laugh: :laugh:

You saw that lake video right? That was sober!!! I have no shame. :ashamed:

Yes! :eek: I saw that frickin movie! Remember the airplane?? We watched them filming parts of that..in a house in our neighborhood! I don't "DO" scary or bloody well.... :nope:

Ohhhhh yes...I so remember the lake video! :bang: this was a statement..not really a question! :ROFL:
:tease:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I just want to know what the h&%* they were smoking when they wrote this song? Who writes a song about MUSKRATS! :bang:

For insightful animal lovers!!:sarcastic: They also sang aboutbutterscotch castles. Would you like to listen to that one?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes! :eek: I saw that frickin movie! Remember the airplane?? We watched them filming parts of that..in a house in our neighborhood! I don't "DO" scary or bloody well.... :nope:

Ohhhhh yes...I so remember the lake video! :bang: this was a statement..not really a question! :ROFL:
:tease:
I hate scary!!! I recall always looking at the wings for a few years after seeing it, lol.
I'll post it in a link so you don't have to see...:angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEclI_ffOA

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can't help but join the fun and assist in the insanity of @JeannieCO. Here is one of my all time favorite bands Captain and Tennille, which ususally shocks people since I am was eventually into punk and hardcore!!

So I dedicate this to JeannieCo and @kazzy220 @BruceP just to give him the final bullet, lol!!

Whut???? :blink:

I have never heard of these people OR this song ...... luckily I don't think it ever made it over the pond!!!! :whew:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.